The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for AD guild

white8025
white8025
I'm looking for a mature guild that's only Aldmeri Dominion. I'm not a fan of mixed faction guilds only because I like to pvp. I'm looking for a guild that does end game content and does pvp. I have 345 champ points and I'm working on 9 trait medium right now. I'm kind of a completionist so I like to do everything that game has to offer.

GT is Rockbiter 0331.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    white8025 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mature guild that's only Aldmeri Dominion. I'm not a fan of mixed faction guilds only because I like to pvp. I'm looking for a guild that does end game content and does pvp. I have 345 champ points and I'm working on 9 trait medium right now. I'm kind of a completionist so I like to do everything that game has to offer.

GT is Rockbiter 0331.

@white8025 Wretched Legion is always looking for new members. We do have a few members that are in different alliances but they main an AD toon. We participate in trials weekly, dungeons and PVP daily. There are always groups running. We use LINE for communication and setting up events. If you would like an invite, please let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• white8025
    white8025
    Edited by white8025 on August 1, 2016 5:49PM
  • Craxis1
    Craxis1
    Soul Shriven
    Also looking for a mostly AD guild and I already utilize LINE.

GT - Craxis1
    - The Pact Clan Member -
    - Alliance: Alderi Dominion -
    - GT: Craxis1 -
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -
  • white8025
    white8025
    phidonk526 wrote: »

GT is Rockbiter 0331.

@white8025 Wretched Legion is always looking for new members. We do have a few members that are in different alliances but they main an AD toon. We participate in trials weekly, dungeons and PVP daily. There are always groups running. We use LINE for communication and setting up events. If you would like an invite, please let me know.

Shoot me an invite. Rockbiter 0331
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Craxis1 wrote: »
    Also looking for a mostly AD guild and I already utilize LINE.

GT - Craxis1

I will get an officer to send you invite. I am at work right now. Send me a message or friend request on LINE and I will add you to our chat channels. LINE ID sorphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »

GT is Rockbiter 0331.

Shoot me an invite. Rockbiter 0331

I will get an officer to send you an invite. I am at work. Also if you don't have the LINE app, please think about downloading it as we do all our event coordination there. Once you download it send me a message or friend request and I will add you to the chat channels. LINE ID sorphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc