The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Darkshade Quest Glitch/Help?

Travy_2Hype
Travy_2Hype
✭✭✭
While doing "What We Lost Quest" which is the Vet Darkshade Dungeon Quest my quest consistently gets stuck at "Find the Engine".
This is the third time this has happened. Sent in-game help and all I was suggested to do was Abandon Quest - Which if you do, you cannot get quest back during dungeon or to restart the dungeon - have done that three times now.
So I've completed the dungeon three times now on Vet - even have the achievement for completing the dungeon in under 20 minutes, but yet my quest is still stuck.

Any suggestion/help/knowledge on what's going on and why I cannot complete this quest?
X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kill every single boss and don't skip any. Some people in a pick-up group that I did had to re-do the quest because we skipped the three Alit.
    pc na | trash tier
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the Alits. Can´t tell you how many times I LFG to do the Veteran Darkshade Assasin quest and people doesn´t know that you need to kill the Alits XD
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, figured that might be it, wasn't sure. When we ran backwards in the dungeon we ended up killing the three Alits and it did not progress the quest. Most likely because we had already completed the dungeon. Sigh. Thanks guys!
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS