The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I need help with Dungeons, Xb1 Eu sever.

NeatOkin
NeatOkin
Soul Shriven
I'm yet to complete or take part in any Dungeons and I could really do with some help and advice

Best Answer

• ducket1
    ducket1
    ✭✭
    What you need help with ?
    High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
    High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
    Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
    Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
    Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
    RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof
    Answer ✓
  • NeatOkin
    NeatOkin
    Soul Shriven
    I'm currently lvl 20 and I haven't completed any of those, so I really would need help with all or any that I can enter in at my current lvl
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    As part of the undaunted quest in the first main zone for your faction you should have been asked to do a dungeon. you didn't do this quest? are you a dps (damage dealer)? if so then I would just queue for one of the easier dungeons and give it a go. you won't learn unless you try. if you keep dying then you can just wait until you are more in the late game.
  • NeatOkin
    NeatOkin
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the heads up, I have skipped that quest and it's still in my journal. I shall complete the quest and then queue for some Dungeons. I am DPs so like you say I should just jump in and give it a go. The reason I haven't completed the Dungeon quest was purely because my lvl is 21 and the quest lvl is 7, I really can't believe I haven't done this quest sooner lol Thanks again