The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We Need Gamemasters in Cyrodiil Campaigns BAD

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS could pull off having GMs in PvP, how would/could it hurt?

Because they'll ban people on the spot? Because there won't have to be the politics of dancing through emails, screenshots, videos, etc?

When people say it would "ruin the game," what exactly does that mean?

I don't think it would hurt at all. But, I think that some people who are exploiting and/or cheating would be a little nervous. lol

So..... there's the question within the question; how would it hurt the game, if there were official GMs in Cyrodiil? People who work for ZOS and know both, the letter and the spirit of the law.

How would that hurt? I'm curious.

I don't know about other campaigns. But, the cheating in AZ is rampant right now, and this is a legitimate question.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike