The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I go to buy aldmeri legs from this guy right

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
He sends me staves and im like
this dude
So i return it and he messages me "wtf you wasted my time asking for legs and then return them"
I was like
you sent me staves man i asked for legs
He goes "i though staves were legs?"
Bruh
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear god.

I thought I had crafting horror stories.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear god.

Nah just a nice story about a high on
    EP/XB1/NA

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess we now know how high elves got their name. :p
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess we now know how high elves got their name. :p

the thalmor is a strain of mmj lol
    EP/XB1/NA

• Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time don't ask a pirate for "legs."
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Next time don't ask a pirate for "legs."

that is just funny lol
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    And that's why I want my game in my language hahahaha

I had the same confusion :lol: I got the mercenary staves motif and I had no clue what staves was (my english is getting better though!!!)
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear god.

And people wonder why we old farts get twitchy over the mangling abuse that the language receives in text-speak.
    Xbox NA
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he grew up at a Circus?

bdc880e607b0638f31f3aa15ee8fbc7e.jpg
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    And people wonder why we old farts get twitchy over the mangling abuse that the language receives in text-speak.
    That's the truth!

Half the time I wonder if I'm dealing with illiterate humans or monosyllabic chimps.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the truth!

Half the time I wonder if I'm dealing with illiterate humans or monosyllabic chimps.

Or, as this thread makes clear, people with a different native language than your own. And they're probably communicating much better in your language than you would be able to in theirs.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    That's the truth!

Or, as this thread makes clear, people with a different native language than your own. And they're probably communicating much better in your language than you would be able to in theirs.

But Omelette Du Fromage...

That's Japanese for "Where's the bathroom?"! The only phrase you need to know in any language :trollface:

On-topic: I've had an experience with a 'baked' customer before. He sent me a bundle of garnets, random alchemy mats and some fishing bait when I asked for armor mats! Thankfully after I told him, we hopped in voice chat and talked so he got me the stuff I needed, and he gave me the other junk as a tip xP
    Edited by KochDerDamonen on July 30, 2016 5:04PM
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Maybe he grew up at a Circus?

bdc880e607b0638f31f3aa15ee8fbc7e.jpg

Wait, those aren't his real legs in there? :)
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprisingly hilarious :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame someone for not realizing Staves is plural for Staff, but thinking Legs means Staves? What language are we talking about here :|
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 31, 2016 8:49PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly he thought you were crafting for ESO_Lieutenant Dan
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab