Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 console Performance DISCUSSION ( ESO RELATED )

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello , i wont cry about the bugs and *** up stuff that Dark Brotherhood delivered to us , however i have noticed the following thing.
I Have 2 PS4 Consoles CU10 and a newer CU12

1: -WHen i play other games on them after a hour or two the cooling system accelerate , this fact point that the games i play drain resources and the systes temperature rise ,
but when playing ESO even for 6-10 hours in a row the PS4 system stays quiet as a dead man , and i `m thinking that the game itself cannot use properly the PS4 resource power and
therefore ESO have major texture loading problems and Cyrodiil lag issues .

2: I would suggest to add more optional settings to the game like a :
- Lower video quality in general or just lower the skill effect quality in PVP Zones
-turning off the awlays working Video capture to increase performance

Please developers understand that we dont want good looking 10 fps fights , for pvp the performance is over quality , no one will ever say "Oh that fire balista bolt that hit me was so awesome "

P.S. I had 3 friends playing with , now i am solo , until there will be no more I in the game ......
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The game is just trash lately. performance is in the gutter across the board.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word from Zenimax either... they've abandoned us. I guess they have our money - and its all they seem to care about. The load screens this morning are just nonsense. 6 load screens in daggerfall from bank to wayshrine... took me 9 minutes to travel what should take 30 seconds.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting kicked from the server 2-3 times an hour or more since DB. Doesn't matter what zone I am in, steady 40mbs connection. -_-

Edit: it's now completely unplayable. Kicked every few minutes.
    Edited by AfkNinja on August 6, 2016 6:09AM