Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PS4 console Performance DISCUSSION ( ESO RELATED )

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello , i wont cry about the bugs and *** up stuff that Dark Brotherhood delivered to us , however i have noticed the following thing.
I Have 2 PS4 Consoles CU10 and a newer CU12

1: -WHen i play other games on them after a hour or two the cooling system accelerate , this fact point that the games i play drain resources and the systes temperature rise ,
but when playing ESO even for 6-10 hours in a row the PS4 system stays quiet as a dead man , and i `m thinking that the game itself cannot use properly the PS4 resource power and
therefore ESO have major texture loading problems and Cyrodiil lag issues .

2: I would suggest to add more optional settings to the game like a :
- Lower video quality in general or just lower the skill effect quality in PVP Zones
-turning off the awlays working Video capture to increase performance

Please developers understand that we dont want good looking 10 fps fights , for pvp the performance is over quality , no one will ever say "Oh that fire balista bolt that hit me was so awesome "

P.S. I had 3 friends playing with , now i am solo , until there will be no more I in the game ......
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is just trash lately. performance is in the gutter across the board.
    PlayStation NA
    1000+ CP
    DC Khajit NB Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Argonian Templar Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Dark Elf Sorc Stormproof
    DC High Elf NB Stormproof
    DC Dark Elf DK Stormproof
    AD Redguard DK Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Breton Warden Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Redguard Sorc Stormproof
    DC Redguard Templar Stormproof Flawless Conqueror

PlayStation EU
    258 CP
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word from Zenimax either... they've abandoned us. I guess they have our money - and its all they seem to care about. The load screens this morning are just nonsense. 6 load screens in daggerfall from bank to wayshrine... took me 9 minutes to travel what should take 30 seconds.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting kicked from the server 2-3 times an hour or more since DB. Doesn't matter what zone I am in, steady 40mbs connection. -_-

Edit: it's now completely unplayable. Kicked every few minutes.
    Edited by AfkNinja on August 6, 2016 6:09AM