The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*Extreme* lag in Cyrodiil?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is anybody else experiencing this? It's like walking through sludge. My skills aren't activating when they should (if at all) and it's quieter than usual.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is very bad in prime time. Even if you avoid big battles and don't see any players, your still gonna lag.
    Late night pvp is the best.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Is anybody else experiencing this? It's like walking through sludge. My skills aren't activating when they should (if at all) and it's quieter than usual.

Having the same issue on NA PC its been horrible (worse than normal which is still pretty bad) for the past few days for my buddies and I
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last nite in trueflame, big fights - FPS 19 Ping 500-999+ :(
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP VS AD, PS4 NA @ blue road (haderus) keep was extremely lagging and my ESO crashed to PS menu
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 30, 2016 8:52PM
  • ozmorgudduth
    ozmorgudduth
    ✭✭✭
    "They are working on it"
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 years of lag and counting
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you, and I, and everyone else is experiencing in Cyrodill — is only a fragment of what the lag used to be like. Although, it is still very bad.

Back when Azura's Star was a champion point campaign, and the true 3-way campaign on PS4-NA...? The lag was so bad on weekends at prime time, that the skills you'd use would come out literally 8-10seconds later. I kid you not. If someone fired off a meteor, whoever it hit was pretty much dead. As there was little to no responding to it. And plus it would appear to do damage even though it was severely delayed. You'd see waves of people just bounce up randomly, and like 5 seconds later finally see the meteor rain down. Then 2-3 seconds after that, hear the noise of it. It was bananas.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 30, 2016 9:14PM
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They are working on it"

Ciub26Q.png
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe the claims of lag in PvP.

:trollface:
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've actually been experiencing this everywhere. Not just cyrodiil. I've been noticing extreme latency between weaving light attacks with skills, to just plain activiation of skills, to seeing the an extreme delays of skills effects on mobs or players alike. For the past week or so it's been horrendous. I have a suspicion that the servers are being overloaded as more players influx into the game. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert Any plans to add new server hardware or make it more efficient at least? Please?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cazzy Welcome to Cyrodiil... :disappointed:
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    700 ping at the starting area of TF.
    100 ping anywhere in Haderus.
    AD mega faction event in full force on TF.
    Edited by Armitas on July 31, 2016 2:18AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play in BwB on PC NA and most of the time my ping stays pretty decent, or at least consistently not-too-terrible. But yeah it can get pretty bad at prime time. However, and interestingly enough, just yesterday the EP and AD had a huge battle over BRK with at least 100 people in the BRK area, and there actually wasn't much lag.

So I dunno, I guess the server only sometimes feels like working well enough to support that many people, and the rest of the time it just gives you the finger. :P
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭
    No worries all will be fixed..... soon. Starting with renaming Cyrodiil to....Cyrolag
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly part of the problem in TF PC NA yesterday was blob groups using cinematic exploits. As soon as they were gone lag would cease. Not a coincidink.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. The lag today is terrible at times. Crashed out of Cyrodiil twice are screen freezes too, during battles.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to fix their game... it is getting more and more unplayable...and they ask money for everything whic are not working..:(...I LOVE this game or i loved but cuz of ZOS im gonna hate it soon...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah man.