The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why only the guild leader can edit the guild Tabard?

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Really? Why? Some of us are really bad designing stuff. Why can't I allow my officers to edit it to me?
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not too familiar with guild mechanics.

Can you promote an officer to GL status for the task and then demote them back to officer after the tabard is to your liking?

• SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you promote an officer to GL status for the task and then demote them back to officer after the tabard is to your liking?

There can only be one guild leader.
    So if you go this route, you need to trust that officer, because they will be the leader and will have to promote you back to guild leader again after.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

There can only be one guild leader.
    So if you go this route, you need to trust that officer, because they will be the leader and will have to promote you back to guild leader again after.

LOL, I didn't say it was a GOOD idea... There would have to be a level of trust that I certainly don't possess.

Just trying to be the helpy helperton and offering a possible solution.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can't be that hard - a good design is simple and goes with a lot of stuff (color-matching) and has recognition value. So keep it simple, stupid - old rule - mine for example is a golden stallion on crimson background, no edge markers, pointy end.

fdeZIXI.jpg
    Edited by Lysette on July 31, 2016 3:06AM