The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Low end laptop

Son-of-the-Desert
Son-of-the-Desert
✭✭✭
I recently made a topic about how I made ESO look good on a low end PC, it worked well for me but I have recently started a doing a lot of PvP and I get a huge FPS drop when sieging. So I tried playing on medium sampling and it is very blurry but a big fps boost. How can I make this game look less blurry on medium sampling?

My settings
PVFAW8h.png
TNYrat6.png
I know sun rays and grass impact FPS in a huge way, but I occasionally toggle them on when I am on PvE missions, I toggle it off when I am in PvP. Setting texture to low doesnt seem to change anything fps wise.

(sorry for the white bars, forgot to edit them out in paint)
Edited by Son-of-the-Desert on July 30, 2016 11:11AM
Main Characterr:
Tiberius Scrofal : Imperial Templar Healer
Shard: PC EU DC
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the laptop specs?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Son-of-the-Desert
    Son-of-the-Desert
    ✭✭✭
    Main Characterr:
    Tiberius Scrofal : Imperial Templar Healer
    Shard: PC EU DC
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP requires a *** ton of CPU power, and actual good performing core (like skylake or haswell).

ESO is poorly programmed, the anti-cheat system causes a lot of unneeded lag. PVP is going to literally freeze for several seconds to catch up with all the stuff going on at some points on low end PCs. Actually fighting in PVP will be nearly impossible aside from mashing one button.

ZOS doesn't care, they'd rather add useless cosmetics like name/appearance changes and costumes/mounts/pets instead of fixing anything. I mean who gives a *** when your recommended specs cannot even run the full game properly lol.
    Master Debater