Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

As an about to be former Khajiit...

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
Please make their passive be weapon and spell critical! Make them the crit master race which will be unique among the races.

I'd be switching races anyways because of my build, and I only have one character, but seriously this would be a great improvement on their passives.
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear you. I love my tail but I am seriously considering growing some pointy ears instead when the next update drops.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking forward to being a cat then a bunch of people got upset they would have to change their red guard they already have built out.

End result the cats l needed up the second most worthless racial passive - health regen - and red guards got nerfed in the process, gg.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes give ZOS all your 3k crowns..... Hopefully that will be money spent on game development and not go into their "Vegas fund".
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be gimpy and outraged before I ever remove my fur . These health passives are bad like 3 day old dead mouse .
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will be also switching my first tool khajit templar to dunmer :-)

Only switch i may do..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 29, 2016 10:53AM
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    Yes yes give ZOS all your 3k crowns..... Hopefully that will be money spent on game development and not go into their "Vegas fund".

Fat chance :p:D
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, all these people talk about "supporting the game" by buying stuff off the crown store but really they are just putting money into shareholder pockets, who then continue to allow ZoS employees to keep working, but probably aren't giving them extra resources or staff.

Edited by Saltypretzels on July 29, 2016 2:27PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, all these people talk about "supporting the game" by buying stuff off the crown store but really they are just putting money into shareholder pockets, who then continue to allow ZoS employees to keep working, but probably aren't giving them extra resources or staff.

ZOS isn't publicly traded . There are no share holders .