Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG Tool having issues?

Troneon
Troneon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting really long que times for random vet and normal dungeons since last maintenance?

I used to get a few mins max, having que times of 20+ mins with nothing for a while now...
PC EU AD
Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since DB was released in mid June (on PS4 NA), the group finder has not been working correctly. I rely on group finder to run daily undaunted pledges and randoms and have only been able to run 2 randoms and np undaunted pledges since DB was release.

I used to run daily normal randoms, the normal daily pledge and the some vet pledges (depending on which one it was) every day on 3 vet characters. I would hate to know how much gold, sellable items and how many helms and shoulders I have missed out on in that time.

And before people say join a guild, I am stating a fact rather than ranting. I can look on the positive side; because of this I have been able to work on character progression and earning CP's so by the time they fix it - if ever - I will have 6 CP160 characters to breeze though dungeons with now that I have exceeded the 501 CP cap.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »
    Anyone else getting really long que times for random vet and normal dungeons since last maintenance?

I used to get a few mins max, having que times of 20+ mins with nothing for a while now...

yup
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFG has been borked since beta. They have made steps to improve it. But they still need to increase the pool of available players by making it cross faction.
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFG has been borked since beta. They have made steps to improve it. But they still need to increase the pool of available players by making it cross faction.
    Options
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »

It is cross faction, and has been since I started playing 8 months ago.
    Manually grouping cross-faction was added with the Thieves Guild update, but the group finder had been doing it before then.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Options
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »

It is cross faction, and has been since I started playing 8 months ago.
    Manually grouping cross-faction was added with the Thieves Guild update, but the group finder had been doing i
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Options