Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Midnight Raven's, a Vampire/Werewolf/Human Guild in the Ebonheart Pact. A PvP/PvE Oriented Guild

Balbaruk
Balbaruk
Hello possible Guild recruit. Welcome to my forum post, I am the Guildmaster. Bellow you will read information that will cover the basics about are guild, though if you do have any questions, this post does not answer. I will gladly answer any of your questions. Either leave a comment bellow, or message me personally on xbox. G.T. is Wet loli Pantsu. Also note that we are a small Guild just starting, but that doesn't mean we aren't ambitious or have big goals. We are an always will be, looking for committed members.

PvP.
Now PvP is pretty straight forward, work together to take a castle. I want to do more then that, i want to have several groups coordinate, an strike simultaneously. Because so far, i have been unsatisfied with the PvP when it comes to working with strangers. Hence why i would like the guild to grow, so then no player, has to PvP alone.

PvE
For this section, of the guild, is where all basic PvE things happen. Such as Dungeon runs, questing, helping one another in there craftign trades, I.E. giving materials, or recipes. With the dungeon running the goal is simple. To have 4 people help one another beat a dungeon an share the loot if one cannot use it. Now in the event of getting a guild store, I want TMR, to be well known for there fair prices. Cause there are too many guilds out there over pricing on everything.

Monsters
.Well as you read in the Discussion Title, this is a "Monster" guild. I am a Vampire, an My buddy is a werewolf. I am willing to spread vaparism, though that means i wouldn't be able to bite everyone. Because of this, If we can not bite someone, Which to be fair, you would only get bit once you prove you aren't here to get bit an leave. Me an my friend, are willing to help you get bit, by giving you any an all information on how to, get infected by either Werewolf, or Vampire.

Rules

1. Don't offend, harass, or be an ass to a fellow guild mate. (it's not hard to be friendly come on now)
2. Participate, an be active with in the guild. (it doesn't hurt to be active :smiley: )
3. Minimum Level requirement is Five.
4. Just have fun, an make some friends.
5. Be kind, respectful, and helpful.
6. Guild chat is there, we would like you to use it. (it helps you meet some cool people.)

Edited by Balbaruk on July 4, 2015 6:27PM
Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • salvixs
    salvixs
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite? I've been searching everywhere for a supernatural guild and all the ones I find are huge and no one is willing to bite. I would stay for the long run and after I get but i would rank up as fast as I could to be able to bite other people to help grow the guild. My friend also wants bitten. My gamertag is XABYSSxLEADERX I'm level 22 so far and a sorcerer in ebonheart. Just let me know
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    Yeah i'll invite you when i get on ESO again, feel free to add me, on xbox as well.
  • Aerialbomb
    Aerialbomb
    Soul Shriven
    Could you invite me to the guild? I am a 33 Templar who is looking for a werewolf bite and a guild to quest and do dungeons with. My gamertag is Aerialbomb and I am in the Ebonheart Pact. My friend Faith Militant is also looking for a bite.
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    alright ill add you an your friend
    Edited by Balbaruk on July 4, 2015 10:08PM
  • Driver86
    Driver86
    Soul Shriven
    Could you send me an invite? I am level 19 currently and in Ebonhart Pact. Looking for a decent guild to join for PvE and PvP. My gamertag is Hades Advocate.
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    yeah ill add you both on friendlist an guild
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you guys are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on! I'll need a vamp bite but I'll get it to 6 fairly quick to help out.
  • Hodgybeatz
    Hodgybeatz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join ...

I'm a level 22 dark elf/nightblade and I'm still getting used to everything would love to have guild to run dungeons with and help me with my PvP skills

GT: vMikeTheCreator
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    ill add you both to my friendlist an add you when the servers come back up for me.
  • Platomarx
    Platomarx
    Looking for invite please: Plato Marx
  • El_Tsunami
    El_Tsunami
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: The Camjack
    Can I have an invite? I'm a werewolf who's trying to join a gold of my kind and be in a pack.