The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 6
• EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)

Are poisons in the crown store P2W?

  • logosloki
    logosloki
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not only can you make better crafted equivalents to the Crown poisons, you can make poisons which do about the same damage that have other ravage effects.
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Its an item you can buy for money that deals damage, it shouldn't be there.

    By that rule though, none of us could play the game.
    Edited by logosloki on July 26, 2016 9:52PM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care
    Whatever they put in the crown store, there will always be someone to start a "is it P2W" poll.

    thesw idiots need to learn to use google. lije really bad.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Not a single "yes" vote! Where are all the doomsayers and trolls? Are they all on some fun thread that I'm missing?

    Not even the Naysay cult can defy logic. It is as people here are saying; those Poisons have nothing on crafted Poisons.
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Its an item you can buy for money that deals damage, it shouldn't be there.

    And you know what? I'm pretty sure any dropped Poisons are better. Therefore, who cares?
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 27, 2016 5:32AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Its an item you can buy for money that deals damage, it shouldn't be there.

    Then should definitive not sell craft book for those books deal damage and should not be there after you read them and carft some those item the deal damage.
    Edited by Wolfshead on July 27, 2016 5:39AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Shout out to the people who see from the topic of a thread what the discussion / poll is going to be about, realise it doesn't interest them at all, and still take the time to click on said thread just so they can vote "I don't care"
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    nah ive only seen two people use poisons the whole time.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even use poisons. I'm sure a PvPer might. But that ain't me.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes because if you and another player are in PvP with EXACTLY the same stats, gear, level, class, everything, and you buy poisons from the crown store and he doesn't, you have an advantage over him therefore it's P2W.

    Please take my bait









    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Edited by Voxicity on July 27, 2016 8:36AM
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    He didn't buy his....

    He made his!


    And killed you!


    You lose!


    amidoinitrite? :wink:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care
    Groomp wrote: »
    For comparison:

    f9add420db8941b9992a59bc0df749ce.png

    Nightshade + Violet Coprinus + Fleshfly Larva
    How did you make blue poison? All I can do is white quality.
    I doubt it's just the combination of ingredients.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. Member of Priests of Hircine Werewolf Guild. ESO player since 06.08.2015.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    because they are really bad... i use the one that damages health, stam, magicka and increases the cost of magicka and stam abilities.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)


  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    nah they have to proc to work and when they do they don't seem to make much of a difference.
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    its PAY TO MAKE ZOS MORE MONEY OFF IDIOTS!! :)
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Rainteal wrote: »
    Whatever they put in the crown store, there will always be someone to start a "is it P2W" poll.

    They could put forum avatars in the crown store, and there would be some Johnny-Do-Gooder on here the next day screaming pay to win!

    Well, we have seen people claiming the costumes were pay to win, because logic and reason have no place here, apparently.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Gargath wrote: »
    Groomp wrote: »
    For comparison:

    f9add420db8941b9992a59bc0df749ce.png

    Nightshade + Violet Coprinus + Fleshfly Larva
    How did you make blue poison? All I can do is white quality.
    I doubt it's just the combination of ingredients.

    It's white in vanilla. There is an addon(Crafted Potions) that gives crafted potions color based on the number of bonuses. White=non crafted, Green=1 bonus, Blue=2, Purple=3. Really should be implemented into game, but that's my thought on about every addon I use.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care
    Runs wrote: »
    It's white in vanilla. There is an addon(Crafted Potions) that gives crafted potions color based on the number of bonuses. White=non crafted, Green=1 bonus, Blue=2, Purple=3. Really should be implemented into game, but that's my thought on about every addon I use.
    Good to know, thanks. And indeed should be implemented into game, now I will know immediately which trash is for sale without fearing I may sell crafted potions :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. Member of Priests of Hircine Werewolf Guild. ESO player since 06.08.2015.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Gargath wrote: »
    Runs wrote: »
    It's white in vanilla. There is an addon(Crafted Potions) that gives crafted potions color based on the number of bonuses. White=non crafted, Green=1 bonus, Blue=2, Purple=3. Really should be implemented into game, but that's my thought on about every addon I use.
    Good to know, thanks. And indeed should be implemented into game, now I will know immediately which trash is for sale without fearing I may sell crafted potions :).

    That's exactly why I use this addon :)
Sign In or Register to comment.