The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best PvP build?

Travy_2Hype
Travy_2Hype
✭✭✭
Currently I run a build that is more suitable for PvE end game content, I've attempted doing PvP a few times while in teams and still getting my tail handed to me!

I am considering building another set up that would be for PvP purposes only and I am uncertain what build to create. Looking to get information from some experienced PvPers. So if you don't mind, share you builds with me so that I can gather some information of what to start building.

Thanks in advanced!
X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats your class
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    whats your class

Currently I am a DragonKnight - Magicka based which is working great for PvE content.
    I am willing to start a new character for PvP, just don't know what's best for PvP.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything Stamina is a good start for a PVP class Magicka Nightblades and Templars are really good to anything but magic Sorcerer Not that Sorc are bad there just underwhelming Stamina Sorc are in a decent place tho
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina redguard nightblade. The strongest pvp class. Or if you want magika go high elf templar. Both those classes perform alot better then dk in pvp currently.
  • Patouf
    Patouf
    ✭✭✭
    For your new char', know this,

Magplar is the best for PvP in general (the most useful in group, can heal, tank, fight 1 vs x , really strong damage from range, god mode with malubeth transmutation)

Dk stam is the best as a tanky-killer in Cyrodiil

NB stam is the best for gank and burst and do lot of kill in a few times (in open world)

MagSorc is very good for solo because he can burst range and escape and good survavibility vs X

Magblade is the best for its gameplay

Stam sorc, stamplar, magDK have good tools :)

Edited by Patouf on July 28, 2016 4:14AM
    Ruined Laggy Broken Game
    Sithis & Psijic Order
    Sithis and spacetime. From nothing to everything.
    Dark, Aurbis, Aetherius-Oblivion, Mundus, Nirn, Tamriel. Dark again, something else.
    Dark is categorical, the absolute zero.
    VØID

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything Stamina based or a Magicka Templar. The least effort for the most gain.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc with Negate. Right now probably the most influential ability in pvp right now for medium-large scale pvp.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 28, 2016 10:37AM
    PS4 NA DC