Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon damage bug on character sheet?

Xykar
Xykar
Soul Shriven
A friend of mine is running 4 flanking, 2 leki, 1 kena, 5 clever alchemist. 3 Flanking jewelry, and 1 shoulder. Kena Helmet. Leki's belt and 2h. Clever alchemist chest, legs, hands, boots, and bow. He manages to achieve 4100 weapon damage with rally, and 3500 without it while wearing this gear. Here's where it starts to confuse me. I put on the same exact gear, in each slot, each enchant, everything. The same abilities on the bar too (we're both stamina nightblades). For some reason, with everything the same for both of us. I'm only able to achieve around 3500 damage with rally, and around 2900-3000 without it. Why is there such a huge difference? What is happening?
Edited by Xykar on July 24, 2016 6:36AM
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xykar wrote: »
    A friend of mine is running 4 flanking, 2 leki, 1 kena, 5 clever alchemist. 3 Flanking jewelry, and 1 shoulder. Kena Helmet. Leki's belt and 2h. Clever alchemist chest, legs, hands, boots, and bow. He manages to achieve 4100 weapon damage with rally, and 3500 without it while wearing this gear. Here's where it starts to confuse me. I put on the same exact gear, in each slot, each enchant, everything. The same abilities on the bar too (we're both stamina nightblades). For some reason, with everything the same for both of us. I'm only able to achieve around 3500 damage with rally, and around 2900-3000 without it. Why is there such a huge difference? What is happening?

Do you both have the exact same configuration in champion points?
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has your friend possibly re-enchanted his jewellery whilst equipped? If so, see this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3192702
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Did u proc clever alchemist? That would be the 600 difference
  • Xykar
    Xykar
    Soul Shriven

Do you both have the exact same configuration in champion points?

The champion tree does not directly affect the weapon damage on your character sheet anymore.

Edited by Xykar on July 28, 2016 6:46AM
  • Xykar
    Xykar
    Soul Shriven
    HarpaxPT wrote: »
    Did u proc clever alchemist? That would be the 600 difference

The stats were with just rally for the both of us
    Edited by Xykar on July 28, 2016 6:48AM
  • Xykar
    Xykar
    Soul Shriven
    Panth141 wrote: »
    Has your friend possibly re-enchanted his jewellery whilst equipped? If so, see this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3192702

AH I see, Panth141. That makes complete sense. I also saw that an Admin commented on the thread. Hopefully it gets patched soon.
    Edited by Xykar on July 28, 2016 6:49AM