The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Not receiving free crowns with subscription - PS4

MattT1988
MattT1988
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally became a member of eso plus at the START of June, got my first batch of crowns on purchase. Now as I understand your supposed to receive these free crowns every month yes? Well it's now the end of July and I haven't received my free Crowns for July. What's going on?
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silly question but Did you resubscribe in July?? If you have indedd paid for a 2nd months sub then contact support
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    Silly question but Did you resubscribe in July?? If you have indedd paid for a 2nd months sub then contact support

Yeah I have. I still have all the other features, my crafting bag still receives my materials when I harvest.

If it doesn't pop up on the last day of July, I'll contact support for sure.

Thanks.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it doesn't show up within 48hrs of your renewal date you should be contacting support.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok then will do. Thanks for the help.