The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not receiving free crowns with subscription - PS4

MattT1988
MattT1988
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I finally became a member of eso plus at the START of June, got my first batch of crowns on purchase. Now as I understand your supposed to receive these free crowns every month yes? Well it's now the end of July and I haven't received my free Crowns for July. What's going on?
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silly question but Did you resubscribe in July?? If you have indedd paid for a 2nd months sub then contact support
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    Silly question but Did you resubscribe in July?? If you have indedd paid for a 2nd months sub then contact support

Yeah I have. I still have all the other features, my crafting bag still receives my materials when I harvest.

If it doesn't pop up on the last day of July, I'll contact support for sure.

Thanks.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it doesn't show up within 48hrs of your renewal date you should be contacting support.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok then will do. Thanks for the help.