|Bug report| Vampire magicka regenaration bugged !

Aedaryl
Aedaryl
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I was turn my sorc into vampire to gain more magicka regeneration, here the number before the patch :

kyvjicdg7g92.png

Today, I log my sorc and here is the number I found :

8m8tjxp30yx8.png

This is a vampire bug, because when I curse vampire, here is the number :

81kohpk7dlmd.png

There is no 10% difference at all.

I lost about 200 magicka regen, and there is only a few point without vampire.

I've 25% magicka regen, I'm altmer, and I use 2 magicka gold regen glyph + a classical gold bonus regen set from Magnus.

How I lost 200 regen ? How 10% difference is not the right number.

There is a bug. A vampire bug, or a screen information bug, but there is a bug, really.

Pls zenimax, fix it for the live :cry:
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had battle spirit buff in first picture . Maybe it has something to do with leaving Cyrodiil ?
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 26, 2016 3:50PM
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ? It's not bring magicka regen. Was the same number when I logged in cyrodil.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    And ? It's not bring magicka regen. Was the same number when I logged in cyrodil.

I edited . I noticed a bug too when I moved from non cp campaigns to cp campaigns awhile back . I'm wondering if it has something to do with traveling from Cyrodiil .
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because I logged in cyro, with less regen than yesteday before the patch

Oh, and I think there is a stam regen problem too not sure

Maybe a cp problem !!!

What can I try ?
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 3:57PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    No, because I logged in cyro, with less regen than yesteday before the patch

Oh, and I think there is a stam regen problem too not sure

What can I try ?

Try leaving cyrodil and logging out and log back in . Check the numbers . Then travel to cyrodil and check the numbers again . If they are the same log out inside Cyrodiil and log back in and check once more . I noticed vampirism disappears in one of your screen shots .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 26, 2016 4:00PM
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I curse it, and look, is there 10% difference when I'm wampire and when I'm not ?

There is less than 10%

There is a bug x))

I'm cheking your tip

Edit :

Don't work...
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 4:20PM
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!!UPDATE !!!

This is not a vampire problem, but a BUG hwo touch everyone !!!

THE MAGICKA REGEN LOST BUG IS REAL, IT'S ABOUT ~200 !!!

Here is my live character :
    1469561201-screenshot-20160726-212603.png

Here on PTS :

1469561151-screenshot-20160726-212242.png
    I've the same gear, skills and cps hwo can change the regeneration.

Yesteday, before the patch, my new PTS build was :

1469561390-screenshot-20160725-165620.png

Today, after the patch, the exactly same character :

1469561483-screenshot-20160726-173739.png

This is real, and the new patch nerfed Magicka regeneration for no reason...

Pls @Wrobel , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_GaryA , @ZOS_TristanK check it, can't come on the live !
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 7:45PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since they were messing with racial code this patch, my guess is that they broke the Altmer Magicka regeneration racial, and its stacking with the Arcanist CP. But hey, I don't have an MS in computer science or anything. Oh wait, I do!

Lol. Nice one. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, it's clearly a bug.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, we can't tell very much details from your screenshot and your Live/PTS stats are so different its impossible to tell a real effect from a bugged one.

Can you install something like MyBuild on both Live/PTS and do a screenshot capture of that output? It would help if the characters on Live/PTS were as close as possible in both gear worn, CP, buffs, and skills to eliminate any effects from that.

If the difference is indeed real I would "get naked" on Live/PTS at the same time (you can login both clients at the same time assuming you have a half-decent computer) and equip items one at a time until you notice a difference in magicka/stamina regen. I did some quick tests on PTS with template characters and didn't see anything obvious.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @Aedaryl, we noticed from your screenshots that your character on Live has a different Champion rank than the character on PTS, which may be affecting your stats. By any chance, have you captured a resource in Cyrodiil recently on your Live character?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aedaryl, we noticed from your screenshots that your character on Live has a different Champion rank than the character on PTS, which may be affecting your stats. By any chance, have you captured a resource in Cyrodiil recently on your Live character?

I dint see the continuous attacks buff on any of the screen shots that would boost regen .
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually need to sleep, it's late at home, but I will post tomorrow full detailled screenshot showing everything, inclued gear, passives, cps, ect.

If people hwo have PTS real character can look on Live server and PTS server for check regen and post here, it could be usefull.
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 9:32PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's stats for my breton nightblade, champ level is different but both have 100 in Arcanist

http://imgur.com/a/rCqXy
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lost about 50 magicka regen, I'm not crazy, there is a bug...
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 27, 2016 1:08PM
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    They fixed magicka classes! oh wait ...
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the 10% magicka regen from the supernatural recovery passive has stopped working on the PTS.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only the vamp passive, it's happen on everyone, I think it's a problem in the mathematic calcul of regen, if you curse vamp and become one, you will see there is no 10% regen more, but less...
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!!UPTDATE!!!

Here are the screen showing I'm lot lying :

The same skilsl are using on the both characters of course :smile:

LIVE :

1469623554-screenshot-20160727-143926.png

PTS :

1469624437-screenshot-20160727-144015.png

There is a lot of mag regen lost...

For prouve the regen system is broken, I took, on my PTS character (the stats just above) a crown potion giving 20% magicka recovery, I've 1830 mag recovery, I should have with the potion : 2196 mag recovery MINIMUM

But I've less, look :

1469623707-screenshot-20160727-144746.png

An other proof is the vampire regen pasive, should have 10% more than 1830 MINIMUM (= 2013).

But I''ve less, look again :

1469623898-screenshot-20160727-145120.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @Wrobel and every other, pls, can we have more information about this bug, know, you are sure I'm not wrong, there is a bug...

You can check yourself simply by taken a potion, magicka recovery calculs are wrong, giving less recovery
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 27, 2016 1:01PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Good news @Aedaryl - you're right! We did find an issue specifically with the Champion passive Arcanist, and are working on fixing it. Thanks for the report. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work @Aedaryl !
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your quick answer and for your good job :blush:

I'm happy to know that you are working on it :p

Now, I'm feeling free to farm some gold mats for waiting the live release :smile:
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So seeing it's just now getting addressed since PTS had been out with the new update for a while when did this start? I'm on ps4 should I go to all 8 characters and screenshot all stats. I'm worried that some other stuff probably got broken and hasn't been found until they can give us an answer of NO ETA.