The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

L@@king for active trade guild with decent location!

Funkopotamus
Funkopotamus
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says..

I can pay upwards of 8k weekly if the spot is prime. I just need to sell a lot of stuff.

I am AD and on xbox one.

Leave your tag here and information about your guild. Or you can PM me here or in game.

GT: FunkOpotamuss
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO

After sitting here and reading this post hours after I started the topic. I must say it does come off as if I just showed up from a banana boat from Cuba and my pants are soaked from the knees down asking to unload 9 bricks....

Srsly guys I am an old school MMO player laid back and looking for an adult minded guild that are focused on end game and shooting for the best trader stalls as allowed by guild funds.
    I am willing to help the guild in any way I can.

Edited by Funkopotamus on July 27, 2016 3:54AM
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington