[Bug] Dunmer racial broken or nerfed?

Junkogen
Junkogen
✭✭✭✭✭
Did the Dunmer flame damage passive get nerfed or is it broken? Can anyone confirm?
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A friend and I discovered this within 5 minutes of being on the first PTS and posted it several times in the racial feedback thread but its been ignored entirely, I expect a repeat of the broken Kahjiit crit passive here, look for a fix in 6 months to a year.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Did the Dunmer flame damage passive get nerfed or is it broken? Can anyone confirm?

As it stands, players aren't seeing the same increase to their flame damage on PTS as they are on live. It appears that the second two tiers of the passive are currently not buffing flame damage.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    A friend and I discovered this within 5 minutes of being on the first PTS and posted it several times in the racial feedback thread but its been ignored entirely, I expect a repeat of the broken Kahjiit crit passive here, look for a fix in 6 months to a year.

Yeah I've mentioned it repeatedly myself and we've yet to see a single response on it.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a 200 bug lost regeneration comapred to live, but every one don't care ....
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I've mentioned it repeatedly myself and we've yet to see a single response on it.

This dev team is such a joke, I can't believe they wont even be bothered to say hey we'll take a look or anything.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    There is a 200 bug lost regeneration comapred to live, but every one don't care ....

I'm on a Template, I didn't see an issue this time around, I noticed the dunmer problem when US had the servers.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have a regen difference between live and PTS character, really ?
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    You don't have a regen difference between live and PTS character, really ?

Templates have low CP for whatever reason so you can't really compare it to a live toon unless you go only spend 300 cp on live, not worth spending 3k gold to test a bug that will get ignored anyway.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Belgian, Have my character copy on live
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully I was smart enough to level an Altmer DK months ago for the sole purpose of testing out a new gear set up with the Overwhelming Surge Set. If the Dunmer issue goes live, then at least I won't have to shell out for a Racial Change, ill just mothball Elim and tap Theron to wear all his gear.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Glad that I saw this thread before race changes went live.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is just a bug, and will be fixed when we publish Update 11 next week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really glad to hear that. I wasn't looking forward to mothballing my favorite character.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you!
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you for the reply Gina, you just sold 1 race change token!