The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Invite?

imdas
imdas
I would like to join, I have plenty to trade, and love to pvp and pve. GT: Das P4K
  • imdas
    imdas
    Ignore this I messed up lmao
  • WATCjudgedredd
    My guild is looking for active people, no requirements to join right now.
    WATC JudgeDredd, guildmaster of the WATC Brotherhood
  • imdas
    imdas
    I'll join, just shoot me an invite and after work I'll get on and play
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a Guild Trader in Rawl'Kha this week

•Message GT: Shadow Chopper1 or GT: Illestglider or GT: Jailbirdy for an invite

•400+ members

Visit our website (contains price list for your selling convenience)

http://rogues-trader.com/
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • WATCjudgedredd
    imdas wrote: »
    I'll join, just shoot me an invite and after work I'll get on and play

Sending it now! Glad to have you!
    WATC JudgeDredd, guildmaster of the WATC Brotherhood
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!