The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

10th Trait

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Indecipherable." It's one of the other nine, but you don't know which.

I know this was a joke but in all seriousness if you made it 2 random traits you're onto something here.

Imagine having to craft 5 or 10 pieces each of CP160 gear in order to randomly get the 2 best traits. I'd lose my mind if I could infused and divines on the same piece.

I think this would make for an awesome idea. But I would hope for one thing if they added any 10th trait. I would hope they made it so you had to know all 9 previous traits in order to learn the 10th. It would really suck gienourmous balls if low to no trait crafters got a leg up on research time for something useful over 9 trait crafters. Especially considering some of the lower trait sets are still viable end game. *This of course assumes a useful trait
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    "Indecipherable." It's one of the other nine, but you don't know which.

I know this was a joke but in all seriousness if you made it 2 random traits you're onto something here.

Imagine having to craft 5 or 10 pieces each of CP160 gear in order to randomly get the 2 best traits. I'd lose my mind if I could infused and divines on the same piece.

I think this would make for an awesome idea. But I would hope for one thing if they added any 10th trait. I would hope they made it so you had to know all 9 previous traits in order to learn the 10th. It would really suck gienourmous balls if low to no trait crafters got a leg up on research time for something useful over 9 trait crafters. Especially considering some of the lower trait sets are still viable end game. *This of course assumes a useful trait

Was it not the same when Nirnhoned was added? Anyone could learn it on their new crafter to make and sell items for research, but to be one of the first to craft 9 trait sets, obviously those who were already at 8 traits had a huge head start.
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... Right...

"pingslay"

2/4/6/8/10% chance to summon The Tooth Fairy that will charm the server delay and reduce laggy points by 100 for 60 seconds.

Edited by Ravereth on July 26, 2016 3:33AM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Make all the current traits useful before adding more.

I agre3