Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 11 player level 7 enchanting looking for partner

Njt9497
Njt9497
Soul Shriven
Hi was not sure if this is the place or not but was wondering if any one would be able to help me level my enchanting PC NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What faction ?
  • Njt9497
    Njt9497
    Soul Shriven
    AD
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have some gold to spare you can do it yourself.
    Just make an alt, buy Rekuta and swap the best glyphs you can make between characters.

That'll get you to 50 quick ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on July 23, 2016 5:30PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post or PM your @name and I'll help get materials if you make me enchantments .
  • Njt9497
    Njt9497
    Soul Shriven
    Noob question I know but how can I send it to my alt char?
  • Njt9497
    Njt9497
    Soul Shriven
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Njt9497 wrote: »

You can simply put all your items into the bank, which is shared among all your characters.
    I would not suggest leveling Enchanting on two characters though, it is one of the most tedious crafts to level.

Best way IMO is to grind mobs (if you have the guts for it) and then deconstruct all the Glyphs you get.
    There is a passive called Inspiration Boost that requires 30 points into The Tower Champion Tree, it is quite helpful if you have at least 90 Champion Points.
    I doubt you have a lvl 50 character with any CP as of yet, but as I said, leveling Enchanting is quite tedious, and you might just level quick enough to get to CP90 before you max Enchanting.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    leveling Enchanting is quite tedious, and you might just level quick enough to get to CP90 before you max Enchanting.
    You can level enchanting to 50 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing.

All it takes is an alt, enough Rekuta and Potency runes of the various levels (up to level 9, no need to waste any level 10 for this).

Make the best purple glyphs for your current enchanting level on one character, decon them on the other and vice versa.

It's quick and easy to do ...
    shades.gif
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    leveling Enchanting is quite tedious, and you might just level quick enough to get to CP90 before you max Enchanting.
    You can level enchanting to 50 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing.

All it takes is an alt, enough Rekuta and Potency runes of the various levels (up to level 9, no need to waste any level 10 for this).

Make the best purple glyphs for your current enchanting level on one character, decon them on the other and vice versa.

It's quick and easy to do ...
    shades.gif

Remember that new players usually don't have the gold to support such a method.
    Yes, every craft can be leveled quick and easy if you have Xk amount of gold to invest into it.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that new players usually don't have the gold to support such a method.
    Yes, every craft can be leveled quick and easy if you have Xk amount of gold to invest into it.
    Which is why i started my initial post in this thread with:
    "If you have some gold to spare ..."

shades.gif
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Njt9497 wrote: »

You can simply put all your items into the bank, which is shared among all your characters.
    I would not suggest leveling Enchanting on two characters though, it is one of the most tedious crafts to level.

Best way IMO is to grind mobs (if you have the guts for it) and then deconstruct all the Glyphs you get.
    There is a passive called Inspiration Boost that requires 30 points into The Tower Champion Tree, it is quite helpful if you have at least 90 Champion Points.
    I doubt you have a lvl 50 character with any CP as of yet, but as I said, leveling Enchanting is quite tedious, and you might just level quick enough to get to CP90 before you max Enchanting.

Why not? The first character is the only time it's tedious.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA