The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New To Xbox

Drunek
Drunek
New to xbox eso, looking for guild, na, ad nightblade lvl 11 atm
  • Drunek
    Drunek
    gametag Drunek813
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Drunek wrote: »
    New to xbox eso, looking for guild, na, ad nightblade lvl 11 atm

Wretched Legion is always looking for new guild members. If you are interested please reply back with your gamertag and I will send you an invite later tonight.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Drunek
    Drunek
    drunek813
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Drunek wrote: »
    drunek813

I will send you an invite tonight when I log on after work. We also use the LINE app for all our guild coordinated events such as dungeons, pvp, trials, and crafting/trading. Please download the app on your phone, laptop or tablet and send me a message when you get it set up. My LINE app User ID is sorphidonk526. I will invite you to all our chats. We are also giving 5k gold to all members that download and use the app. Just an added perk
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    •We have a Guild Trader in Rawl'Kha this week

•Message GT: Shadow Chopper1 or GT: Illestglider or GT: Jailbirdy for an invite

•400+ members

Visit our website (contains price list for your selling convenience)

http://rogues-trader.com
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.