Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(NA)(EP) Don't Stand in the Red (Vet Dailies, Trials)

Jack_338
Jack_338
Soul Shriven
Hello!

We are a small guild (15) members looking for 5-10 elite players to join us for daily gold runs and trials on the weekends. 3 of us can run most vet gold dungeons with no issue but, it would be nice to find a few more players to run with who have 2 or more characters. We do run Trials with another guild but we'dlike to find enough players to run them on our own. We do go into the sewers and the imperial city as well, just not a lot in Cyrodiil. We are all on our late 20's or 30's, or older. If this sounds like a guild you want to join, please send me a message (gamertag below) or leave your gamertag in a response and I will add you.

My GT - Jack 338
Edited by Jack_338 on July 24, 2016 6:06PM
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Velius.

I don't go into pvp often. But sometimes you'll catch me there. I stick to dungeons and trials
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Jack_338
    Jack_338
    Soul Shriven
    I will send you an invite this evening or first thing tomorrow morning Lady Velius.
  • Jack_338
    Jack_338
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for a few more solid DPs and another tank and healer. Or a couple people that have multiple characters that can Vet Dailies and Trials.