The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Recruitment. Daggerfall Covenant. Anyone interested?

Merlin_Mastercraft
I am looking for anyone who would join my guild so I can have some people to play with on Xbox.
The alliance as said in the title is Daggerfall Covenant.
The guild name is Daggerfall Olympians. I just put a random name.
My GT is IxFaTaLFUSIONxI
And specific level doesn't matter vven though I am level 47 Sorcerer.
If anyone wants to join that is new to the game feel free to msg me on this or xbox.
You can have a mic or not, Sadly I don't have one anymore, But hopefully I will soon.
All around just looking for people to play with.
If you're interested put your gamertag below and your level and I will add you and send you an invitation.
If you need access to anything in the guild just let me know and I will gladly grant you access depending on what it is.
  • CreamSodaIsMyFav
    CreamSodaIsMyFav
    Soul Shriven
    OriginalA1Sauce,level 17 or 18. I have mic now but I am not talkative lol. Also I'm working on blacksmithing,woodworking,clothing plus enchanting :)
  • Merlin_Mastercraft
    Nice lol I will add you and then send you an invite to the guild. If you have friends in need of a guild just let me know.
  • Merlin_Mastercraft
    Alright I have added you and invited you. So the next time you get on you should have an invite in your inbox.
  • Merlin_Mastercraft
    It is a new guild. anyone is welcome to join the guild if they want too. I will help anyone with anything if they need it. right now there are 4 people in it including myself. And if you would like to join just put your gamertag below. The guild is for those people that like to have others to adventure around with in Daggerfall if they so desire doing whatever they want to do.
  • dmb0701
    dmb0701
    Soul Shriven
    dsb0701
    Level 17
  • Merlin_Mastercraft
    dmb0701 wrote: »
    dsb0701
    Level 17

Alright I will invite you when I get on eso