The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Q: is shadow of the hist, the one tamriel update?

Mettaricana
Mettaricana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is this coming dlc the one that lets us play cross faction or is that still later in the year?

Best Answer

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one concerned with this one tamriel update? I am worried because the servers already can't handle one faction in PvE without lag and 3-5 load screens and total DCs but all of them at once!?

It is not an issue. The server is already handling all those people in the same place, you just can't see them all. That isn't going to change. You are not going to be seeing everyone. There will probably still be just a couple hundred in your copy of the zone. All that will change is that the mix of people you do see will be from all Alliances.

What will change is the population in what used to be Cadwell zones. There will be more people there, like in the non-Cadwell zones, today.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 22, 2016 10:54PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Answer ✓
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Not to my knowledge. Should be the next quarter, as August isn't technically Fall 2016.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

Hist is August.

One Tamriel is "fall"

Also, Gold Edition (unrelated to either) is September.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nein, Nyet, Non, Nao
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one concerned with this one tamriel update? I am worried because the servers already can't handle one faction in PvE without lag and 3-5 load screens and total DCs but all of them at once!?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It should be okay, players will be scattered among more shards per zone once all alliances share the same zone so you won't notice much difference besides seeing some of the people from the other alliances (the ones in your shard). How this will interplay with the known issues on console, however, is harder to say.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion