Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Iron Edge Recruiting New, Mature Players

GeneralFlogger
GeneralFlogger
✭✭✭
Our guild has more than doubled in size since first posting here, we now have a website which can be viewed @ ironedge.shivtr.com, we are continually working to help our new members. We are active in PVE, PVP, Craglorn and Crafting. We are looking for like minded players who are looking to sign on and have a good time. No commitments, no fees. If you're interested respond or leave your GT here, or get in touch with my self (GeneralFlogger) via xbox messenger. Thanks for your interest in the Iron Edge!
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently just under 90 players strong.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for social players, most of our group is on daily from 5pm eastern on. Primarily split between PVE and PVP so we are always looking to get groups together to run through content. We also do skyshard runs, mage book runs, etc... to help our players who need ultimates/skill points.
  • CHaRiizMa
    CHaRiizMa
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing, newish to this type of game (played Wow until I was lvl 90 a while ago) would like to join.
    GT:CHaRiizMa
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    GT: mynameisdonkey

looking for a new active guild
  • nmeitzen07
    nmeitzen07
    Soul Shriven
    GT: nickmeitzen

Looking for a guild with room to promote
  • ChaosDragon64
    ChaosDragon64
    Soul Shriven
    GT: DL x Tsukuyomi
  • newf_326b16_ESO
    newf_326b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MorGame
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, for the replies guys! I'm sending out invites now, welcome to the Iron Edge!
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    When you accept we are normally in guild chat1, look forward to meeting you guys!
  • QuickCheckGirl
    GT: QuickCheckGirl

• GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, happy 4th! :)
  • fiercrestfalcon
    fiercrestfalcon
    Soul Shriven
    Fiercestfalcon is my GT. I am reletively new
  • Viiolett
    Viiolett
    Soul Shriven
    GT ElektraTessa
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with the family for today but I'm going to have one of our officers send the invites, welcome to the Iron Edge!
  • EnterTheNucleus
    EnterTheNucleus
    Soul Shriven
    GT:EnterTheNucleus
  • Beowulfgar
    Beowulfgar
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Beowulfgar27
  • steven275
    steven275
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Sonic275
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Invites are being sent! Welcome!
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT:FolksyLemon026
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    We are now up at just under 120 members, active guild chat, new players are always welcome!! We are also currently looking to fill out a trial team. We have some great players already who are capable of running through but are always looking to add experienced tanks, healers and dps!
  • SoupDejour
    GT: DB Soup Dejour
  • Train
    Train
    Soul Shriven
    What faction are you guys primarily?
  • Booter
    Booter
    Soul Shriven
    Same question that train posted.