Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sentinels Of Dawn |AD| |PVX

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
The Sentinels Of Dawn Needs You!!!!
We are a very social guild that does PVP & PVE.
Completely End Game as you will see when you join this brotherhood
That most our Members are v16 with tons of CP's
We Only serve the Queen meaning we only accept people that is FOR THE DOMINION.
SOD holds plenty of guild events such as taking over pvp on Friday and Saturdays.
Also hold plenty of dungeon runs and trials, Lorebook && SkyShard Hunting, Guild fishing trips.
SOD Award Show and Ceremony, Scavenger Hunts, Gambling Nights, Guild Hangouts, &&Plenty more
We have open bank to every member because we trust our brothers and discount prices for anything you need out our in-house trader.
Also have our own trading guild Called SOD TRADER and is open to anyone with a 4k weekly donation to supply a prime guild trader location.
In PVP we have a huge AD alliance with other guilds to promote an all out coordinated attack against team purple that insist on farming AP and teaming up with each other to stop the yellow. With this AD Alliance we make cyrodil great again
If you are interested in Joining The Sentinels of Dawn please reply to this forum, send me a msg on xbox live or on this forum and I will get back to you
as soon as possible.

If you are interested in joining SOD TRADER
also just let me know when we talk and I will give you steps to that also

All we ask if you are truly interested in becoming a Sentinel is that you have a smartphone and download the "LINE" APP
(just download it we will go more into detail)
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• jcwalterb14_ESO
    GT: soiotheory

Right now I am just interested in a guild trader. There would be no issues making your 4k mark. If that's ok with you you can contact me via in game or gamertag, whatever you prefer. We have a small tight nit guild but not enough members to run our own trader.
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    will do !!!
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• white8025
    white8025
    So do you guys take strictly vr? If not, im interested. I'm not very experienced with this game, I'm level 37, but I've played my fair share of mmos. I just havnt done much end game stuff on here yet.
    GT: Rockbiter 0331
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Level is not a requirement for the guild we also have low levels in SOD and we help them as much as possible and get them ready for End Game content. If you are interested send me a msg on xbox live and I will invite you once I'm on

• IronMayden92
    GT: IronMayde92
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    GT: IronMayde92

will send invite when I'm on BTW if you have any friends you play with send them over

• Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    I would like to join SOD TRADER
    GT: lezask6p
    thanks
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    I would like to join SOD TRADER
    GT: lezask6p
    thanks

Srry we have no interest in our trader guild anymore so we got rid of it if you want a great community guild ill invite you to the Sentinels of Dawn

• mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    I would like to join. I have 2 AD toons max level and ready for PvP. My GT is MrPunisher7
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only make AD chars and would love to join. I have 2 chars - a Sorc and NB. The Sorc is my main, a crafter, and has completed most of the endgame content before. If you still have space, my tag is: Vercingetorix07

Thanks!
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • FrozenRhombus33
    FrozenRhombus33
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join; my GT is FrozenRhombus33