Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you need DLC to do random dungeons? That should be part of the base game.....

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I have a dungeon running guild and I've come up against this with a few members. This is an online game. Shouldn't random dungeon's be part of it being an online game. I do not understand this. The dungeon finder is iffy to begin with. Locking it for some just makes it harder for the whole base of players who want to dungeon run. You are cutting off a portion of people that could fill those slots for randoms and by doing that the whole base suffers. Should be changed.
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give the lead to the one that don't have the dlc, and make him begin the que.
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah thanks for that tip.