The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To All The EP Who Currently Serves In Scourge PS4 EU and The Rest Of EP. Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I just want to let all you EP know. That I am kinda heartbroken. It is my fault in reality. Especially one of my recent forum post. Many of you disliked this one forum post. Least the ones who replied anyways.However though my forum threads may be weird. (Usually all) some of them mainly towards EP. I believe I dissatisfied most of you. Which I am really sorry.

For those EP who mainly PvP in Scourge PS4 EU. Some of you claimed they use to have high respect for me but not anymore. Since I keep changing alliance back and forth. Usually same day. Many of you who use to not attack me. Are giving me teabags now. Even though not once I have ever gave anyone a teabag ever. Unsure if many of you read my forums also. But in honestly I understand and I deserve this.

I know it may not seem like it. But in honestly I love you EP. Just like other alliances also. However I am so used to seeing you EP ever since old Scourge came out and the new Scourge. Which is good thing. Mind you. But others will disagree. Which there freely to do so. I wish I can help you EP in Scourge PS4 EU at times. But sadly no offense. But I love to help whichever faction is hurting more and who not gives up. (Which is one reason I back on AD)

Before I close. I feel ashamed. Ashamed of hurting you EP. I have no ill will towards any of you. I am just lonely and lost my way. I just want to say I am sorry. I want to wish you all EP well and hopes all you EP have forgiven me. IF not. What can I do to change?

Sincerely,
Serjustin19 Scourge PS4 EU
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ps4 eu Ep, the faction that refuses the fight in the only competitive campaign and instead decide to pop lock and zerg the other campaign and PvDoor them.

Haderus : 1 bar DC, 1 bar AD, 3 bar pop locked EP. Ep then night cap everynight and pvDoor the entire day. Then proceed to run around in a zerg in both open World and IC that outnumbers every other faction by like 1:4 ratio.

Thornblade : Pop locked DC, Pop locked AD, 2 bar Ep : Because EP can't handle similar numbers or competition.

Scoure : 0 Bar dc, 0 bar AD, 2 bar EP : Basically another zerged out ep buff server.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thornblade : Pop locked DC, Pop locked AD, 2 bar Ep : Because EP can't handle similar numbers or competition.

Didn't need similar numbers last night seeing as we pushed both back and were two Keeps from Emp for a couple of hours.