Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Constantly logged out of game

• NoRagret
    NoRagret
    ✭✭✭
    Yup I'm still having this issue haven't been able to play for over a week now, ZOS has replied with 3 exact same reposnses to my ticket saying "minimum spec", apparentally GTX 780ti and 2600k i7 does not meet the minimum...
    Options
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Started happening to me as well tonight. I can't stay logged in for more than 5 minutes tops. Tried two different characters in two different zones and factions. The only thing that I've changed, surprise surprise, is that I subscribed to ESO Plus tonight and now this garbage starts. 100% REGRET SUBSCRIBING NOW. If this keeps happening, I want my money back. No point in paying for something you can't use.

EDIT: I forgot that my antivirus updated tonight. I've updated it before without any issues. It doesn't have a firewall included, and I have the ESO install directory already set up with an exclusion for scanning. Thought I'd mention it regardless. I use the free version of Avast. I'm also on Windows 10 Pro x64. I use the 32bit client when playing ESO.

EDIT: Sorry guys; I don't have any help for you. It appears that mine was resolved 'this time' by rebooting my router and modem. Good luck to you!

EDIT: Scratch that. I was standing in Rawl'kha making glyphs and my lag hit 999+ and I disconnected. :#
    Edited by Ignotus on July 14, 2016 8:10AM
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, this was happening for both my wife and myself last night, we were both getting kicked to the log-in screen about every 5 minutes of play. We finally gave up and just watched some TV and went to bed. The funny thing is that we were both on a TS server (based in the UK no less) talking with friends and we would stay connected on TS while we were getting the boot from the ZOS servers.

There are other threads about this issue scattered around on the forums. I think to finally get a handle on what's happening, we need to start posting a bit more information, like our location in game when the problem occurred, RL location, ISP, etc. If it is a routing issue, then some of this information might help in narrowing it down:

In-game location: Reapers March (Hundings Rage crafting station)
    RL Location: Spokane, WA.
    ISP: Comcast (Xfinity) Cable
    Edited by Ashtaris on July 15, 2016 2:15PM
    Options
  • xFusionx
    xFusionx
    Just another weekend in Cyrodiil. Pull your head out of your asses ZOS and fix your game.

A few weeks back when d/cs were about as bad as today, I drummed up the resolve to go through ZOS support and walk-through every possible solution they came up with. By-the-way that whole process took over two weeks of back and forth waiting for those numb-nuts at ZOS to get back to me. I applied every step they asked of me immediately.

From disabling add-ons, to repairing the install and pouring through MSCONFIG to ensuring it wasn't a service from my desktop conflicting. opening ports on my firewall and on my router and so on. They ran out of suggestions and said...

"It's a known issue on our side with no resolution at the moment, but we're working on it". Gave me $50k and closed my ticket. I still have all the emails too. These guys don't know what the *** they're doing. It's a crying shame and it's more than likely not a problem on the client-side, they just tell you that for damage control purposes

I'm tired of rejoining the PvP queue for this bull-*** game
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question; Are some of you (other than the OP, since they're up and running again) that are experiencing the disconnect running addons such as Master Merchant? After about a week of being dropped and CS giving me the run around, I decided to do vigorous troubleshooting myself. Uninstall (don't just disable them as they'll still access saved data regardless if they're activated or not) all of your addons and throw the SavedVariables folder on your desktop and see how long it takes for you to crash. If you don't crash, it could be addons such as MM clogging things up causing the disconnect.

I also understand that there's a lot of settings that you may have fine-tuned perfectly and it's a chore to set back up, however when ZoS responded to me with a "make sure your addons are disabled" and I found out that it was due to a disabled addon it's probably worth a shot. If you were willing to try this and it's STILL crashing, lemme know and I can dig out all of the resources I read about when troubleshooting my random logouts.

Edit: If you're just crashing in Cyrodiil though, I'm also not sure how relevant addons would be in that case. But for people doing normal PvE content with sudden disconnects without any messages it's something to try at least.

Edit 2: Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think it could be on ZoS's end, however I'd keep posting and keep tagging the staff to see if anything pops up.
    Edited by FleetwoodSmack on July 16, 2016 6:02AM
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misasuki wrote: »
    Ever since the most recent patch, I have been continuously logged out of the game after between 2 minutes and 5 minutes of actual game play. There is no error, there is no pop up, it simply goes straight to the log-in screen. I have checked everything on my end, and I more than meet the minimum requirements for play. Does anyone else have this issue? Its incredibly annoying, and the ticket is only being copy/paste of "minimum requirements" and "not on our end" lingo...which obviously means they're not even bothering to read their own Game Consultant. /facepalm

Anyone know a work around for this? Or a way to enjoy more than 2 minutes at a time of game play before being annoyingly logged out and having to log back in just to repeat the issue? I don't use addons either btw.

I'm either getting logged out or crashing every hour, at 1 FPS and 999+, and dealing with bugs. Talk about a game that deserves the Game of the Year award. I love the game but wow ZOS need to put their nose to the grind stone and FIX their game.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • valdiusmactonub18_ESO
    Also experiencing this. I've never had a serious problem with the game until now, but it's getting actively worse. It's at the point now that I effectively can't play, hell I couldn't even CRAFT properly with massive lag spikes at random intervals. I've updated drivers, repaired my ESO installation, run speed, packet loss and jitter tests on my connection, and a dozen other things. Not makes any difference at all, which rather convinces me that this is a server issue. I'm really regretting reuping my subscription, if I hadn't I'd have walked away by now.
    Options
  • xFusionx
    xFusionx
    Still happening, been booted numerous times today.

<ZOS RESPONSE>CRICKETS</ZOS RESPONSE>
    Options
  • asotgeek
    asotgeek
    Soul Shriven
    Still happening here too. Went to speedtest.net to verify it wasn't on my end and confirmed it, 16ms ping 50Mbps download 5Mbps upload....
    Options