The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I Want to Become A Prisoner Of War In Scourge PS4 EU. Mainly to EP

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I was thinking is it possible to become a prisoner of war? If so I want to be a Prisoner OF War for little time. Maybe for 4 hours or so. I namely want to become POW because I want do a test of sorts and I feel so ashamed. :( Mainly towards Ebonheart.

Mighty Ebonheart. Can I please be a prisoner of war to you EP. When I get in game of course. Nobody will come get me anyways. I can even put away my weapons away to. But I can't do any damage anyways. I can also go on my AD if need be. Be alot more closer.

But please mighty EP. Think about it. I really want to temporary visit you all. But without being EP... But I feel ashamed nonetheless for how I been mistreating you EP from me swapping from DC and AD a lot. :neutral:

If you are EP who serves on Scourge PS4 EU. Please message me if anyone of you EP are interested. Serjustin19 is my gamertag. (I also won't disclose any secrets what so ever also.
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 11, 2016 2:55PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • BrosidenTheKing
    Um.... what?
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    Is this some kinky innuendo?
  • Cetrenoh
    Cetrenoh
    Soul Shriven
    Search for some Skyrim mods, dude.
    Cetrenoh Flavius
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I keep jumping back and forth on DC and AD (team green of sorts. Trying to stop)
    2. Was thinking of way late in period. Kinda like the feudal period?)
    3. No one wants me. Hence why nobody will get me.
    4. I don't do damage
    5. I unsure what to do
    6. I just want to show good faith towards EP. In a way volunter for myself to hang out alongside them? Pow of sorts. Warden?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's sounds like you are not of a competitive nature or have much faction pride. If you want to play multiple factions, go right ahead, just don't be one of those jerks that helps people exploit into keeps and other such nonsense. Roll an EP toon if you want to see what the red side looks like. RP is not really going to work since you can't (legitimately) get into their keeps and other controlled places.

You aren't mistreating anyone by fighting them in Cyro. It's a fantasy war, everyone is there to fight.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, thanks, don't need any of those - try the neighbors!

At least Russian defectors brought MiGs with them - what do you bring to the table besides emo?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant do it fam, there are no POW in this war.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your reply. Most of them are really good. I come to realize I am unable to do this. However I will start doing my journal again. A news writer of sorts? https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/239161/serjutin19-scourge-journalist-the-story-of-a-lonley-daggerfall-eu-server-ps4-updated-v7-14#latest
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm no you don't . Stinky Nords will burp in your face an make girly flower jokes about your skill while dark elves slowly raise the heat in your cell experimenting on your pain tolerance . Then slimy Argonians will stretch measuring tape all over your limbs to see what leather products can be created after your "trial" ...
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What language do you speak?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭