Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 7/14/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
It’s time for some alliance pride! Today, we’re introducing the three Alliance Motifs to the ESO Crown Store. See below for more information about each:

Crown Crafting Motifs: Covenant Style
2e1c5e20247fb5acdc72347f7cbd8e.jpg
“Yes, we based the Daggerfall Covenant arms and armor on classic Second Empire designs, and we're unapologetic about it. In fact, we're proud! The Covenant represents the continuing ideals of Reman's Imperium, the uncontested height of Tamrielic civilization, when everyone, even the Orcs, were included in history's greatest confederation. Insofar as we seek to restore those lost glories, we deliberately hark back to them in our designs and symbolism.” - General Baryctor Stelanie

The Covenant Style enables crafting in the Daggerfall Covenant Alliance War style and is available for 5,000 crowns.

Crown Crafting Motifs: Dominion Style
ee48463f245cf56c42d94317385ea3.jpg
“Attention smiths, forgers, weapon-masters, and arms crafters: the following are the specifications for all work to be done for the Aldmeri Dominion military. We expect the finest workmanship in every piece, for those of Aldmeri heritage can do no less, but deviation from these norms is not acceptable. I have heard some commentary to the effect that the Aldmeri Eagle is overused in these designs. Such remarks are contrary to Praxis.

“Do it right. Do it well. Do it to honor the Ancestors.” - Aicantar of Shimmerene, Sapiarch of Indoctrination

The Dominion Style motif enables crafting in the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance War style and is available for 5,000 crowns.

Crown Crafting Motifs: Pact Style
737acf13f346de7e12939fbfff169d.jpg
“I'm no writer, Jhunal knows, but here I am, taking up the quill again at the behest of King Jorunn—or his advisors, anyway. I haven't seen that young rascal of a monarch in days. Wonder what he's getting up to?

Anyway: I'm supposed to summarize what our alliance arms and armor should look like, so the smiths and armorers all make them to uniform standards. I guess I can do that—by Shor's stones, I've seen enough of them!“ - General Holgunn One-Eye

The Pact Style motif enables crafting in the Ebonheart Pact Alliance War style and is available for 5,000 crowns.

We’d love to see screenshots of your character presenting your favorite alliance! Be sure to post them here, or share them with us on Twitter @TESOnline.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on Breton hero costume ;) ?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

It will be available from 7/21-7/25, as mentioned in the latest Crown Store Showcase. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It will be available from 7/21-7/25, as mentioned in the latest Crown Store Showcase. :)

Ty <3
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store price is wrong Bob Barker . That's two nights of good pizza with bread sticks and a Pepsi for each motif .
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance you can give us a ball park estimate of when the red wolf will come out? I was sad to not see it in the showcase.
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I'd like to point out on those motifs to the art department , the helmets have no eye slots . You couldn't see out of those helmets in a battle . Not sure why they made them that way but I'd be more comfortable spending real money if the art was up to par .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 14, 2016 3:45PM
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the distortion issues still being worked on as per this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/257543/important-update-zos-please-reconsider-your-decision-to-no-longer-make-female-light-armor/p1? I noticed a few of these alliance styles still did some weird things to my female character's body in the preview (either making her appear twice as large, shrinking her waist to half the normal size, or making it look like she's put a balloon down her front).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Please also release the alliance motifs/armors as costumes. Can You give any Hope for this @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a crown sale with that? I don't get paid until... well actually I don't know when I'm getting paid :D I have to save my crowns for the Breton hero costume and Doom wolf :p
    PC/EU DC
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    Are the distortion issues still being worked on as per this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/257543/important-update-zos-please-reconsider-your-decision-to-no-longer-make-female-light-armor/p1? I noticed a few of these alliance styles still did some weird things to my female character's body in the preview (either making her appear twice as large, shrinking her waist to half the normal size, or making it look like she's put a balloon down her front).

I would like an answer to this as well - I have tried all three alliance styles on chest pieces on more than one female character and there is still noticeable warping going on. I don't care very much but since these style motifs are being sold for cash now, people who do care very much should be informed of that before they spend real money to acquire them.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any news on Akaviri and Trinimac @ZOS_GinaBruno? ZOS said in response to Elloa that they would release motifs from the previous expansion on a basically quarterly basis, so we should have had Akaviri and Trinimac over a whole DLC ago yet they haven't arrived. Those of us who are waiting for these specific motifs just want to give you our hard-earned money but you aren't letting us. :disappointed:.

Or if they are not coming to the Crown Store, please tell us!

What I got from you guys was that motifs added in, say, Dark Brotherhood would be added to the Crown Store during Shadows of the Hist so those that got them early could enjoy exclusivity for the length of the DLC, has this since changed?

Some info on these motifs would be great but even in general, logging on and seeing "Hey, these have suddenly appeared apropos of nothing!" is frustrating, can we get a road map like the Crown Store Showcase but for motifs, please?
    Edited by Paulington on July 14, 2016 5:07PM
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see that you're working hard on all the bugs in this AAA "MMORPG Game of the Year", that's now two and a half years old.
    'Chaos
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭

Ty <3

Please tell us in advance how much the Breton Hero costume and the Doom Wolf mount will cost. If the mount will be 4k in crowns again, I'd prefer to have some warning about it. :)
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and when will Akaviri Motif be on this list @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's been months since all the others from that update were added to the crown shop....and now even Alliance Motifs are here?

I spent my gold on Glass, ponying up the million or so gold to get it ingame, only to have it get dropped into crown shop for the same 5k as any other exotic motif, some of which costing a twentieth that of Glass...and figured 'okay, fine, I'll wait for Akaviri here then, since I have plenty of crowns from subbing SINCE BEFORE OPENING DAY'

Why punish loyal customers like this? Hmm?
    Edited by Avidspark on July 17, 2016 2:44PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store Age Gate page is not loading. Cannot access Crown Store. :s
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    ...and when will Akaviri Motif be on this list @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's been months since all the others from that update were added to the crown shop....and now even Alliance Motifs are here?

I spent my gold on Glass, ponying up the million or so gold to get it ingame, only to have it get dropped into crown shop for the same 5k as any other exotic motif, some of which costing a twentieth that of Glass...and figured 'okay, fine, I'll wait for Akaviri here then, since I have plenty of crowns from subbing SINCE BEFORE OPENING DAY'

Why punish loyal customers like this? Hmm?

Wonder when this will be answered :o
    Edited by Avidspark on July 22, 2016 1:02PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭

It's a shame we can get such fast and timely responses on the Xbox forum to all the ongoing issues with the game.