Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

House Targaryen of Valyria is Recruiting!!! PvP, PvE Guild

Post6667
Post6667
House Targaryen of Valyria
House Words: "Fire and Blood"
Faction: Open
Recruitment Status: Open
If you are interested then you can either post in this page and I will add you or you can message me at:
Gamertag: GermanSniper98

Introduction

Do you love Game of Thrones? This is a new Game of Thrones Themed guild I just started. I would like to get over 500 members in this guild but as we all know you have to start somewhere. This guilds goal is mainly to compete in PvP but also do PvE dungeons and questing. We are a serious guild and we take on any newcomers or veteran's that are willing to help us out in anyway possible and become a valuable asset to the guild. Looking for mostly mature gamers who also like to joke around and have fun but also take the game seriously. You could say that the language we use in this guild is rated 'R'. Most of us so far play a lot during the week. We understand that play time doesn't necessarily equate to skill but much like a sport, your players that practice often are more than likely your better players. Once werewolf and vampire bites have been obtained, we will be passing out bites freely amongst the guild mates. Also looking to have vampires and werewolf's join who are willing to share their dark gift but this is not a requirement. If you don't want to share your dark gift, then you don't have to but it will be much appreciated if you do. You can also add as many members into the guild as you want once you join. So come join us at House Targaryen for a fun Game of Thrones themed guild.

Mission Statement

Our goal is to clear any and all end-game content, dominate the Player vs. Player environment, and control the server economy. We intend to surpass the most competitive guilds in Elder Scrolls Online. As well as to use coordinated force, build alliances, and use battlefield strategy to take over Cyrodiil.

Ranking

There are several ranks in the guild to progress through. The early ranks are level based. Higher Ranks are based off guild commitment and contribution. This can be shown by donations to the guild bank or joining in PvP and PvE groups and working together with good communication.

Ranks

Hand of the King: 2nd in command (Only 1 spot)
Kingsguard: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect. (Only 7 spots)
Dragonsguard: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect. (Only 13 spots)
Duke of Dragons: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect.
Earl of Dragons: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect.
Dragon Lord: CP lv. 301+
Dragon Knight: CP lv. 101-300
Solider: CP lv. 01-100
Squire: lv. 01-50

If you have any questions feel free to ask.