The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[XBOX] [NA] LFG to Run/Farm WGT, IPC, And More!

Brantleyx
Brantleyx
✭✭
CP 501, I got a Magicka Sorc, Magicka Nightblade and Magicka templar. All dps, 4k Spell damage
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Id like to join if I can. I'm only 422 cp. I run a dk tank and a stamina dk dps. Looking to get more monster sets
  • Brantleyx
    Brantleyx
    ✭✭
    Ap3xJohn15 wrote: »
    Id like to join if I can. I'm only 422 cp. I run a dk tank and a stamina dk dps. Looking to get more monster sets

Whats your GT? I'll hit you up
  • Ap3xJohn15
    GT: Venom 76667
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for this cp 501, magicka sorc, templar healer and a sap tank 3500 to 4200 spell damage. Gamer tag is splatter cat 83
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to be involved!

Gt: turboyagi, 499 cp, stormproof mag sorc with sustainable 4500sd, and a priority to the group and having a great time dungeon crawling with people who enjoy the more 'hardcore' stuff:) i know those dungeons backwards and forwards. I'd love to join you!
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Brantleyx
    Brantleyx
    ✭✭
    I'd love to be involved!

Gt: turboyagi, 499 cp, stormproof mag sorc with sustainable 4500sd, and a priority to the group and having a great time dungeon crawling with people who enjoy the more 'hardcore' stuff:) i know those dungeons backwards and forwards. I'd love to join you!

Added you!