The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild.

Sanctum
Sanctum
Soul Shriven
Hello you lovely ESO addicts  :smiley:

I'm looking for a casual, laid back kind of guild to explore and complete dungeons and trials with, also anything else I have yet to come across.

I'm a lvl 45 Dragonknight with the Daggerfall Covenant that is usually online from 9am-3pm and 7pm-12/1am (unless I have family stuff to do/attend) and love would like to meet new people to just have fun and enjoy the beauty that is Elder Scrolls Online (even when its buggy :lol: )

I have all DLC and I'm a maxed out Werewolf, so I can infect people for FREE as I dont believe in paying/trading for something thats free in game besides which I like earning my loot. I'm just a old skool gamer that wants to help as many people as I can  :blush:

Also I absolutely love the Mass Effect series

What I am looking for in a clan;
Calm and down to earth.
Is all about respect, honor and teamwork.
Stands fast, strong and together.
Is dedicated to helping each other.
Does not retreat in the face of imminent danger.
Never, ever gives up.
Da'len: Champion 62, Breton Werewolf DragonKnight, Daggerfall
Talvas: Lvl 12, Nord Werewolf Dragonknight, Ebonheart
Kenna: Lvl 5, Altmer, Templar, Aldmeri

Gamertag: xUniQ SanctumX
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum wrote: »
    Hello you lovely ESO addicts  :smiley:

I'm looking for a casual, laid back kind of guild to explore and complete dungeons and trials with, also anything else I have yet to come across.

I'm a lvl 45 Dragonknight with the Daggerfall Covenant that is usually online from 9am-3pm and 7pm-12/1am (unless I have family stuff to do/attend) and love would like to meet new people to just have fun and enjoy the beauty that is Elder Scrolls Online (even when its buggy :lol: )

I have all DLC and I'm a maxed out Werewolf, so I can infect people for FREE as I dont believe in paying/trading for something thats free in game besides which I like earning my loot. I'm just a old skool gamer that wants to help as many people as I can  :blush:

Also I absolutely love the Mass Effect series

What I am looking for in a clan;
    Calm and down to earth.
    Is all about respect, honor and teamwork.
    Stands fast, strong and together.
    Is dedicated to helping each other.
    Does not retreat in the face of imminent danger.
    Never, ever gives up.

Have a look at The Asaro thread. We have a cross alliance rank for trading and pve activities. If you eventually decide you wish to run pvp with us over dc (who if we're honest dont need the numbers :lol: ) then you can always get some help with us to smash up the levels with a red character.

I think you could really fit in with the more free flowing social side of the guild especially from what you have said in your post :)
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    The asaro is a very friendly guild full of helpful people. Also have a look at the demonic karma gaming thread. Full of experienced members willing to help with all aspects of the game. You have 5 slots available