The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BwB NA/PC Weekly Serious Business

gw2only1b14_ESO
gw2only1b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Wow woke up Seen My favorite Thread locked

But as for the fights last night BRK , EP why oh why cant we clean the walls off and look for camps before face rolling on the postern?
Edited by gw2only1b14_ESO on July 12, 2016 3:48PM
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ill say i must have loged on at a bad Time 1 minute where pushing the scroll and a few minutes later where backed up to Chalman.

Not user gonna guess players logged off?

• gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ill say i must have loged on at a bad Time 1 minute where pushing the scroll and a few minutes later where backed up to Chalman.

Not user gonna guess players logged off?

I must have been on way after you Dagger and AD had us pushed back
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Lol we both made a thread
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes at this rate it will be hard to degenerate a thread and maybe pro long its life :smiley:

or is that degrade in a thread?
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ok on a matter that will be of intrest to all sides and 1 im looking at scratching my head is Town capture coming to Cyridiil.

If you hadnt seen,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXMTkcUhJ1g

IMO it looks crappy for AD as the keeps thye enjoy holding scrolls in look harder to defend ( closer re spawn for invading force) BUT on the other hand the North Town well that looks like it will become a triangle of AP and the Dagger version of Allessia bridge Bleacker,Allswelle and Bruma the AP triangle maybe?

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very odd that dc and ep only have 1 town in the area... but ad has 2... AD def got the short end of the stick on that one... would be nice though if they made it so the guards had enough health that it couldnt be solo'd or small man grouped ... kind of like a boss in wrothgar or something like that
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 12, 2016 4:36PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    very odd that dc and ep only have 1 town in the area... but ad has 2... AD def got the short end of the stick on that one... would be nice though if they made it so the guards had enough health that it couldnt be solo'd or small man grouped ... kind of like a boss in wrothgar or something like that

Very indeed but they are the pve quest hubs I think but yes not the greatest placement at all hope they see that and the PTS feed back is more then "oooh what armour sets can I getzz and Oooh what jewlersets. No one comment long term IMO on PTS