Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Various Old Bugs...
Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on June 29, 2016 8:08PM
There's a couple of bugs on live that have been there a while and continue to persist on PTS.
- Restoring Spirit -- The Templar passive Dawn's Wrath:Restoring Spirit is partially broken. Skill tooltip says 4% reduced cost but reduced cost displayed on tooltips is only 2-3% (varies randomly with no obvious cause or reason). Actual reduced cost is 3% as observed when casting an ability regardless of what the tooltip says. It does appear to work fine when it is the only cost reduction in effect but that is rarely the case. As an example take Breath of Life on my Templar:
Max Cost = 4590 Magicka
CP Cost Reduction = -14.2% (82 points)
Light Armor = -15%
Breton Racial = -3%
Seducer Set = -8%
Restoring Spirit 2 = -4%
Without Restoring Spirit 2 = 4590 * (1 - 0.142) * (1 - 0.15 - 0.03 - 0.08)
= 2914 Theoretical (2915 Actual on PTS)
With Restoring Spirit 2 = 4590 * (1 - 0.142) * (1 - 0.15 - 0.03 - 0.08 - 0.04)
= 2756 Theoretical (2836 or 2796 Actual on PTS/Live)
- Burning Light -- The tooltip for the Templar passive is wrong if your Magicka/Spell Damage is higher than your Stamina/Weapon Damage. For example my tooltip says 900 damage but it actually does some 3500 damage per hit. It also appears that for a Magicka character it does use the Spell Resistance of the target but does not use your Spell Penetration (likely uses your Physical Penetration).
- Radiant Destruction -- The tooltip for this Templar skill does not take any +damage effects into effect (always shows the base skill tooltip). For example the CPs Elemental Expert or Thaumaturge.
- Dark Shades III -- The Nightblade skill Shadow:Dark Shades III doesn't trigger the Dark Vigor passive (+3% Health when slotted). Dark Shades IV does trigger it.
Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net
-- UESP ESO Guilds
Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive