The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add-Ons Recommendations

Kallyra
Kallyra
Hello

Even though I spend a lot of time playing this game, I've always been hesitant to install Add-Ons but I've seen many mentioned in game so I was wondering if you could advise me on which add-ons would be most helpful?

I play on PC (not sure if that is relevant) and would prefer those which help with exploration - skyshards, lore books and the like.

Any recommendations (even ones you personally find useful) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance :)
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a ton of addons. The ones I would recommend to start with are:
    MiniMap by Fyrakin is an on screen map
    Lorebooks tells you where the lorebooks are located
    Skyshards tells you where the skyshards are located

I would also download Minion to help handle addons. From installing to updating.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/index.php

Then once you start using addons, you might end up like me using about 30 to 40. LOL
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Options
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main addon you need is master mechant, and get in a few guild traders. This will help you out a lot when it coems to selling and buying stuff.
    Master Debater
    Options
  • Kallyra
    Kallyra
    Awesome. Thank you both for your recommendations. I shall investigate immediately :)
    Options
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    Yes, thanks. I try to avoid them, but so far have found MiniMap very useful, will look into the others.
    Options