Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Active AD PVE Guild

fr0stee32
fr0stee32
GT is same as name here. Thanks!
  • Celcimo
    Celcimo
    Soul Shriven
    I am also looking for a PvE guild. GT is Celcimo
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you both to the Bloodborne Rogues.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • fr0stee32
    fr0stee32

Ahh thanks so much.

I accepted last night but wasn't online long enough to interact. Do you guys happen to have a master crafter? Looking to start getting my endgame sets while I'm still getting the CP I need. Really regretting those 8 months I took off lol
  • Elevenstorm
    Elevenstorm
    ✭✭✭
    You should also look into Arcane Chaos. An amazing very active guild. Consists of mostly AD characters. Message "The Stampede38" "Sirmixalot89000" for inv.
  • FloppyFrank
    FloppyFrank
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm also looking for an endgame PVE guild. Do you guys run trials? If so, can you hit me up with an invite? I'm a CP 280 sorc DPS, GT in sig
    Xbone GT: x mech duck x
  • ForlornBeliever
    fr0stee32 wrote: »

Ahh thanks so much.

I accepted last night but wasn't online long enough to interact. Do you guys happen to have a master crafter? Looking to start getting my endgame sets while I'm still getting the CP I need. Really regretting those 8 months I took off lol

We have quite a few. All you need do is ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server