Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dual Wield vs 2hand?

Tykune
Tykune
✭✭✭
I'm looking for what weapons to take into pve and pvp as a stamina nightblade, but I am confused as to whether some people prefer dual wield while others have a preference to two handed weapons. Can someone give me the whole low-down as to the reasoning behind this?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    First you can use both, I've seen several post by people who use DW /2H. I think the main reason most pick 2H over DW is for the heal from rally or vigor don't 2H so can't remember which is 2H and which is pvp assault skill. Read threw the skill lines and passives and see which one suits the way you want to play. DW now has a better heal with the flurry morph bloodcraze been using it since db drop and has worked well for me.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVE - DW and Bow
    PVP - 2h and Bow or 2h and DW
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say chose the one you enjoy using more. What Shader wrote is probably the best combination at the moment, but I wouldn't say the difference is too big to matter that much, unless you're a crazed min maxer :wink:
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think nightblade and possibly stamplar are the classes where DW in pvp is most feasible. Both have a gap closer and both have a good spamable dps ability. For both it only really works out after vigor is unlocked.