Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

ESO Plus Issue

• Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    Chris: Thank you for your assistance. Do you know what caused the issue? Was it a microsoft issue or was it on the ESO side?
    Ryan B. : Since we currently have a number of reports the same issue as yours right now, this is definitely under the control of ESO since the license was not properly granted on their end when the purchase was made. But don't worry, our engineers are cascading this to them so that this gets patched as soon as possible. But rest assured there is nothing wrong on your end or ours for this matter okay?"

So there we have it. This is a ZOS issue even though they are letting MS clean it up with the cancel and resub work around.

Since MS say's the issue is on your end can you please tell us if you are working to on a fix and a ETA?

Thanks!

• neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    yeah so today I log in and ive got no ESO plus, despite paying for ESO plus.

i am going to spam support tickets until this gets fixed.

*** YOU ZOS
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    My support with Xbox was excellent as well.

It's worth noting that their support staff indicated that this problem was on the ESO side, not a microsoft issue:

"Ryan B. : Alright Chris. I have successfully canceled the subscription here as well as reversed the charge. So all you need to do is repurchase the subscription again 2-3 hours from now and it's smooth sailing from there on. Glad I was able to assist you for this matter.
    Chris: Thank you for your assistance. Do you know what caused the issue? Was it a microsoft issue or was it on the ESO side?
    Ryan B. : Since we currently have a number of reports the same issue as yours right now, this is definitely under the control of ESO since the license was not properly granted on their end when the purchase was made. But don't worry, our engineers are cascading this to them so that this gets patched as soon as possible. But rest assured there is nothing wrong on your end or ours for this matter okay?"

Thanks for placing this as many keep saying its Microsoft but I had a phone interaction many times and this was along the same info that I was given from early on around May of last year up until last month of this year.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    i am stuck on the phone to microsoft now.

*** YOU ZENIMAX!
  • Xprez
    Xprez
    Soul Shriven
    So, started a ticked because my ESO Plus did now show in-game and I'm locked out of all the dlc content. So I could not even check if the patch helped with my issues. Got the basic stuff back from ZOS "contact microsoft etc... resubscribe etc."

Well, they fixed it completely: They cancelled my subscription and refunded it too. So now i don't have to spend money on a product that doesn't work.

In the future, who knows, if they get their sh i tt together, then maybe. But until then, not paying a dime or playing a minute more.

Wish you all the best for the rest of this summer.

;)
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ESO+ renewed today. I was charged, but guess what? That's right, no ESO+, no crafting bags, no DLC.

TICKET 160707-002832

This is getting ridiculous.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • AnUndeadPlayer
    What kind of response is this to a ticket, because you can't handle the ticket volumes you just close people's tickets down and mark them as resolved when nothing has been done?

Seriously I would like a proper explanation as to why you are doing this otherwise I have no other choice than to go to Microsoft and request a refund through them.

Greetings,
    We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.
    Please also be sure to visit our help portal where you can search for common issues and subscribe to individual articles for any updates about that information: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

LOL they basically said "sorry, we suck... Have a nice day!"
  • SammyShotBothSides
    My ESO Plus somehow deactivated last night for no reason. I ran a couple of dungeons and a trial last night, went to bed, and when I woke up noticed nothing was going in my crafting bag. Sure enough, when I checked, the status is now "Not Active". There's no way at all that this company has a QA team reviewing these releases!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Players who were experiencing a loss of ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One should now be resolved. This is specifically for players who have paid for an ESO Plus membership and have an account in good standing, but are not getting their ESO Plus Entitlements in the game (access to DLC, the ESO Plus buffs, etc.)

If you have an active ESO Plus membership and an account in good standing, and you are still not getting your ESO Plus entitlements, please let us know.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • SammyShotBothSides
    Players who were experiencing a loss of ESO Plus entitlements on Xbox One should now be resolved. This is specifically for players who have paid for an ESO Plus membership and have an account in good standing, but are not getting their ESO Plus Entitlements in the game (access to DLC, the ESO Plus buffs, etc.)

If you have an active ESO Plus membership and an account in good standing, and you are still not getting your ESO Plus entitlements, please let us know.

I would disagree with that, as my ESO Plus membership became deactivated yesterday without my intervention at all. It was active yesterday. I noticed that I lost my crafting bag this morning, checked my status and now it says "Not Active".

Ticket no. 160708-001831
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I STILL DON'T HAVE MY CROWNS! I AM SO CLOSE TO PRESSING CHARGES FOR THEFT!
  • CaptainKillaBth
    CaptainKillaBth
    Soul Shriven
    My ticket number is 160708-002262...... i also want my crowns i paid for with my eso plus membership. i have already got 4 refunds and paid for eso 4 times again and still no crowns. you guys need to act right and fix your stuff and give the folks what they paid for. before you guys start doing new DLC maps you need to fix your old bugs 1st before you lose the support you guys are holding on to.

P.S. I WANT MY CROWNS!!! AND YES THIS IS AN ESO ISSUE NOT MICROSOFT!
    Edited by CaptainKillaBth on July 8, 2016 8:50PM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Ok I had a few minutes to think and I did say some rather harsh things and for that I am truly sorry, but I am just frustrated beyond belief that this ESO PLUS issue can even happen. On the plus side I have my issue completely resolved now I finally got my crowns and the other benefits are working completely now at least from what I can tell. I understand you can't tell us the technical aspects of the fix that was done, but in more simple terms is the ESO PLUS issue being the craft bags, 10% bonuses, access to DLC content, as well as the crowns not being credited to such and such ESO PLUS user's account fixed?
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on July 8, 2016 11:21PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really know that ZOS would have less issues if the fixed the actual problem which is the ESO Plus sku.

• DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Really know that ZOS would have less issues if the fixed the actual problem which is the ESO Plus sku.

Yeah I agree, I also kind of had an idea this would probably go along with what you had, but why not just put the whole ESO PLUS thing on a downloadable add on through the Xbox store, and after the 30 days are up we just rebuy it and redownload it. I mean if people want to be ESO PLUS subscribers they would probably just do this every month and it might solve a few issues too. Either that or just add an SKU like you said and just allow us to buy card codes or digital codes like the Xbox Live Gold sub allows you to do. Yes I know the Gold and the ESO PLUS are done by two different companies but if PLAYSTATION can do it so can Xbox.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of all of the issues that we have on console now, this is the one that makes me feel like it's hopeless. If they aren't even able to fix something that brings them additional direct revenue, then the whole thing is toast.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ESO+ issues have been getting worse, so yes, I am concerned, too!

On the plus side, my issue has been resolved now. Still no answer to my ticket, not even an automated one, so I am suspecting my issues yesterday were part of a much larger problem.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I agree, I also kind of had an idea this would probably go along with what you had, but why not just put the whole ESO PLUS thing on a downloadable add on through the Xbox store, and after the 30 days are up we just rebuy it and redownload it. I mean if people want to be ESO PLUS subscribers they would probably just do this every month and it might solve a few issues too. Either that or just add an SKU like you said and just allow us to buy card codes or digital codes like the Xbox Live Gold sub allows you to do. Yes I know the Gold and the ESO PLUS are done by two different companies but if PLAYSTATION can do it so can Xbox.

It would work as you suggest too cause there was this for PC.
  • jackmacphee8
    jackmacphee8
    ✭✭

My ESO Plus seems to be inactive as well. Just started when I got on today, it was fine last night with no issues up until now.
    Xbox - NA
    Warden - Stamina DPS
  • EZgoin76
    EZgoin76
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had no problems with ESO plus for nearly a year now. My sub was supposed to renew today but guess what? Thanks to whatever fix ZOS has implemented, it's now gone. I have done all the troubleshooting I can on my end. Have also sent a ticket and immediately got an automated "it's to early" response.

Edit: Xbox One NA
    Ticket # 160709-000833

Edit #2: Contacted Xbox support, cancelled subscription, got a refund, renewed my subscription and everything seems to be working now.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by EZgoin76 on July 9, 2016 5:07PM
    I want to change the world. I'm just to lazy to do it.
  • Whiteout55
    Whiteout55
    ✭✭

4 people in my guild just had our eso plus stop working last night. All have renew dates of today (yet for some reason all have different billing dates which makes no sense to me).

I keep seeing this "please let us know" but what does this even mean? On this forum? I did that when my character was stuck in Orsinium as well as putting in a ticket yet it still took 11 days to get a response.

I don't want to wait 11 days to be able to access the dlc zones that I'm trying to complete in addition to not being able to hand in writs (although I'm too scared to take my main to wrothgar for even that because of fear of getting him stuck again and having to wait weeks to be able to play again).

Also look at all the people getting responses that they can't even be helped due to high ticket volume. "We'll take your money but you aren't getting what you paid for, oh and too bad we can't help you, bye!" This honestly sounds like a good file for the BBB.

Now 5 people in guild. And it's not even a big guild. And that's so far today...
    Edited by Whiteout55 on July 9, 2016 6:52PM
  • Gsilcox74ub17_ESO
    Gsilcox74ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to the list with no renewal. I can't believe with the amount of people having this issue there hasn't been a fix yet. I just came back to the game last month and am about ready to erase it from my Xbox.
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Same. I'm getting tired of all the crap happening on Xbox. Seriously, survey maps don't work, daily crashes and today I pay for my renewal and eso+ gets removed completely? That's brilliant. I can do nothing useful until it is fixed. I don't even care about the crowns right now, I just want to get access back to all dlc and the crafting bag.
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Whiteout55 wrote: »
    This honestly sounds like a good file for the BBB.

A complaint with the BBB is not going to cut it or change anything. That might be other options though that could bring needed attention to our ongoing issues.

Below is a link to the section at the Massively Op website were people can submit things of interest. If you are not familiar with them they cover MMO RPGs and if we can get enough people sending in polite requests to cover these issues and how they are/are not being dealt with then we might be able to bring more attention to this. Coverage of these issues outside of here might bring some much needed attention and maybe bring a sense of urgency that seems to be lacking to Zenimax.

http://massivelyop.com/tips/

• Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Microsoft support refunded me and we got it working again, just no crowns with it. Hopefully they'll show up in a day or so and if not I'll have to open a ticket again after all.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lluanda wrote: »
    Microsoft support refunded me and we got it working again, just no crowns with it. Hopefully they'll show up in a day or so and if not I'll have to open a ticket again after all.
    The crowns will probably not show up. They have not shown up for everyone else that has contacted Microsoft to fix the ESO+ issue .....
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lluanda wrote: »

You'll need to open a ticket for the crowns.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well...still not going to renew my sub. Been unsubbed since February this year. For newer players, just so you know, this has been an issue since launch. I was affected by the missing Crowns for three months last year (June, July, August) and did receive them after submitting tickets, etc. After the supposed "fix" last fall, I did receive my Crowns without fail up until I unsubbed, but I kept losing access to the DLC and in-game benefits. It usually righted itself in a day or two - much sooner than any response from ZOS to my tickets.

It just got too much for me to micromanage my monthly Crown balance to be sure I got them and deal with losing access to my benefits. Until they actually fix this issue, I'll remain unsubbed, even though they keep putting all of their QoL improvements behind the ESO+ pay wall. Really, if they want more subs, then they need to fix this issue. How can they not get this fixed?
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Well...still not going to renew my sub. Been unsubbed since February this year. For newer players, just so you know, this has been an issue since launch. I was affected by the missing Crowns for three months last year (June, July, August) and did receive them after submitting tickets, etc. After the supposed "fix" last fall, I did receive my Crowns without fail up until I unsubbed, but I kept losing access to the DLC and in-game benefits. It usually righted itself in a day or two - much sooner than any response from ZOS to my tickets.

It just got too much for me to micromanage my monthly Crown balance to be sure I got them and deal with losing access to my benefits. Until they actually fix this issue, I'll remain unsubbed, even though they keep putting all of their QoL improvements behind the ESO+ pay wall. Really, if they want more subs, then they need to fix this issue. How can they not get this fixed?

I agree. I mean, I'm thankful for the forums, because reading comments like these are what have kept me from making the apparent mistake of subbing. Otherwise, I would have subbed a year ago.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I lost my ESO Plus benefits today even though I've been a renewing subscriber since week one of launch. This is twice that I've lost my ESO Plus benefits. Last time I could not access the DLC areas for a day.

So, be aware any new players.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man