Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Rose Set for StamDK in PvP

Papa_Hunt
Papa_Hunt
✭✭✭
First, I appreciate all the good input and patience...I know I've been asking a lot of questions lately.

My question(s) concern(s) the Constitution passive enhancement from this set in PvP. The 5-piece set mentions that it "restores magicka and stamina each time you are hit...per piece of heavy armor." Say I have 5 pieces of heavy armor, does anyone know how much/significant the return is? And is it worth it?
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    I can't recall exactly how much heavy my Black Rose user is wearing but I recall Constitution giving ~1400 magicka/stamina, if that helps. I know he's at least wearing 5 heavy, maybe 6.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the 5 piece when I PvP on my Stam DK, its fun to run and your survivability is pretty amazing. I run kind of like the meat shield for the group I run with while they blow everything up.

I get alot of resources back, plus the new heavy armor passives can you scary on the battlefield as they stack. Wrath is the passive.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    In 6 heavy 1 medium wearing black rose i have 1562 return so it's somwhere around 1300-1400 with 5 pieces. It's pretty usefull if You know what to do and how to manage resource. I like especialy magicka return which allows me to use class magicka skills more often without running a drink.