Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for any Aussie to join our all Australian guild

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭

We are the guild you want Australia! We want to recruit Australian players for an all Australian guild.

For too long I have stayed up into the wee hours of the morning trying to find players like minded to play with, I now bring you an all Australian guild!

Basically, a friends and I banded together because we were sick of guilds based in America or other timelines that were not time friendly to us, we want to play with other like minded Australians.

We don't care about age or what ever, as long as you are Australian and you have a love for the game and would like to play with other Australians, comment your gamer tag below and we will add you into the guild.

Guild name is Australian Ji-hader

A side note, we are apart of the Aldermeri dominion.
Xbox & PC Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, TTT, IR, vCR+3, GS, DB, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM, Yaseyla & Twelvane HM, Ryelaz/Zilyesset & Orphic HM, vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • blackmamba24
    hey just what ive been looking for..
    can you guys invite me im based in nsw? my character's name is Blackmamba The Great.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @blackmamba24 I will add you a little later on today, as we are only new if you have any friends feel free to invite them also once you have the invite :)
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, TTT, IR, vCR+3, GS, DB, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM, Yaseyla & Twelvane HM, Ryelaz/Zilyesset & Orphic HM, vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    hey just what ive been looking for..
    can you guys invite me im based in nsw? my character's name is Blackmamba The Great.
    Hey mate I'm trying to add you but it's saying account not found? What's your Xbox gamer tag?

• FreyjaNighthawk
    yayyy just what ive been looking for, eso is a tad boring solo. my gamertag is witchvox
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP
  • StompingPear
    StompingPear
    ✭✭
    If you are still recruiting GT:StompingPear