Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help leveling provisioning

King_Thorgrim
King_Thorgrim
Soul Shriven
I recently lost one of my main characters and he almost had max provisioning and I wasted all my money trying to grind provisioning on my new character I would appreciate it if anyone can send me recipes and ingredients to power level my provisioning. Thanks in advance.
( I play on Daggerfall Covenant on PS4 on North American severs my PSN is: xLegitXHoundx)
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can buy the green recipe for each level in each major town.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall, The Rosy Lion has some brewers. They sell receipes, too.
    If you want to cook something, see if you can find receipes with fish as ingredient. It is cheap and most of the guild traders sell it. Got me to just above 40 in a couple of minutes.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Persuse the Guild Stores, find Green Recipes for each Level (1 to 6) and that you have ingredients for, and make the foods or drinks. Note, if you use Foods, then use up Drink ingredients or vice versa so your not using up mats you need for your own purposes.

Couple of Notes
    1. Make the highest level Green you can, you can typically make two levels at each Recipe Improvement Passive.
    2. Blues and Purples do not give more Inspiration than Green recipes, so don't waste ingredients making them for leveling
    3. Sell the finished products to NPC vendors for some extra gold (the passive that makes extra portions helps with this)
    4. 20 minutes later, you have a maxed provisioner
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may already now but, go to the ship yards and steal all the ingredients you can, loot every bag/backpack you see, go to bank deposit rise and repeat. Put 3 points in you hireling also, good for purple ingredients.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    You may already now but, go to the ship yards and steal all the ingredients you can, loot every bag/backpack you see, go to bank deposit rise and repeat. Put 3 points in you hireling also, good for purple ingredients.

Another way to level provisioning is to do writs, they give a large chunk of inspiration, and award a recipe and matts with each completion. there is also a chance of getting a psijic ambrosia fragment in the reward bags, with best chance at max level.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis