Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group to beat the Grand Sermonizer

Eeventyde
Eeventyde
I really need help beating her. I've died countless times. I thought at level 25 I could beat her but I cannot. Anyone else having trouble? We could go in as a group and finally defeat her!!

Add me on PSN. Jendeelynn
Edited by Eeventyde on July 6, 2016 10:56PM
Dragonknight | DPS | Dark Elf
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are you stats when battle levelled? (Just when in the gold coast) also what class are you? If this is your first character you may just need to make a few adjustments first. Shouldn't be hard if done semi correct. I remember it being a very easy one but I have 5 full mong toons.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L25? What gear do you have? Battle Leveling is much better if you have decent gear to scale up.

I went into this the other day and someone camped there asked me to group up. So, I did. Glad I did that, it was a fun fight. I probably could have solo'd it, but it was better with two.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"