Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No more Vet Lvls Listed as Lvl 50?

prings_ESO
I got on today and got a pretty good shock when I found out there are no more Vet Levels. So I started reading the patch notes to try to get a grip on it all but I'm still lost. Another part that has me lost is the fact that I was a Vet 14 but after logging in it says I'm only a level 50!!! I looked in my guild roster and it says that I'm a level 50 I do have 269 Champion point so whats going on?
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For short: the veteran ranks have been changed to a champion system ranking.

1 vet rank = 10 CPs for mobs, so a previously v10 mob is a cp100 mob right now.

You also had some of your veteran rank converted to champion points when Dark Brotherhood went live.

So what does it ACTUALLY change?
    Nothing, besides making it easier to level up alts, since they hit max level at 50, instead of v16.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prings_ESO wrote: »
    but after logging in it says I'm only a level 50!!!

You were always L50 in the game. Vet Ranks were a gear rank more than a character rank.

Now, your CP269. Note, mobs at CP160 will still give you full experience when killed.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• prings_ESO
    I'm still confused about why it says I'm lvl 50 instead of showing the cp269 like it shows on other people in the guild.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Do you need to redistribute your champ points still?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • prings_ESO
    I've done half of them so far but no change in listing.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    prings_ESO wrote: »
    but after logging in it says I'm only a level 50!!!

You were always L50 in the game. Vet Ranks were a gear rank more than a character rank.

Now, your CP269. Note, mobs at CP160 will still give you full experience when killed.

Like he said you were ALWAYS LEVEL 50.
    You were level 50 + 14 veteran ranks

Now you are level 50 + 200ish CP

There are no longer any veteran levels

Remove the words veteran ranks from your head

Take a screen shot and I'll show you were your CP listing is. (Like the other players)
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 7, 2016 4:36PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds