The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Way Shrine Not Working

Niastissa
Niastissa
✭✭✭
The press e to use way shrine is not working on the Mac client now.
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    In addition the traps are not showing the message to disable them. :angry:
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Niastissa wrote: »

It does, but you have to be at either some distance out (just past the top step, in most places), or right on top of the shrine pillar. In the middle area, it doesn't show as active.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    kamimark wrote: »
    Niastissa wrote: »

It does, but you have to be at either some distance out (just past the top step, in most places), or right on top of the shrine pillar. In the middle area, it doesn't show as active.

It isn't working for me. I tried it up close, on the steps and just a foot or so before the steps. The traps never show the action prompt either.

I confirmed that the interact with world is still bound to E. I didn't change any key bindings today. E still works to open doors and work with vendors and crafting stations. Just not trip wires or way shrines.

The Mac version is crumbling.